Blossoms & Demons

Blossom's Essence; apply closed - story starting!

• • •

icon

sakura blossom
KIM NAYOUNG

Gender: Female
Cursed Human
Age: 17
Growing up in the countryside has its perks, but when you learn about your curse before you set off for highschool in the big city - life won't be easy. Sakura is often teased from being raised on a farm and speaking in dialect. She ignores most spirits that mess with her and she wears a charm necklace that helps keep them away.
Notes; Must be in highschool, the curse saved her from an auto immune disease that would have caused her family to go bankrupt.
Love Interest: Ookami

icon

plum blossom
Im Yeoreum

Gender: Female
Cursed Human
Age: 18
The curse prevented the plum from being a chronically sick child and allowed her a somewhat normal childhood. She was bullied for 'seeing' things and became a scaredy cat along with the anxiety of lingering thoughts of being eatten. Highschool is almost over so how much worse can life get?
Notes; wears a pendant necklace to help keep spirits away, her curse has caused her to develop anxiety and doesn't make friends well due to the fact anyone could be a demon.
Love interest: Tengu

icon

peach blossom
JEON SOMIN

Gender: Female
Cursed Human
Age: 17
Peach was saved from being born too early and not making it. She grew up wealthy and taught how to protect herself from the evil spirits. She wears a charm bracelet to protect herself. She gets rid of most of the spirits that bother her. 
Notes; from a wealthy family, 
Love Interest: Kitsune

 
icon

apple blossom
Nam Sangwoo

Gender: Male
Cursed Human
Age: 18
His cursed saved him and his mom from dieing in a car crash. He grew up with a just mom and spending most of his time staying out of trouble when spirits get him in trouble. He is a troublemaker just trying to keep his life together and take care of his mom.
Notes; his dad died in the accident, has a part time job, is close with his mom, wears a chain necklace that helps protect him.
Love Interest: Koi

icon

orange blossom
Kim minjae

Gender: Male
Cursed Human
Age: 16
Being saved from having brain tumor, he has been sheltered and over protected by his parents so highschool is his freedom time expect for all the spirits he keeps befriending and then helping them moved on. 
Notes; doesn't wear a protection item anymore as he likes befriending the spirits and helping them, 
Love Interest: Rabbit

icon

almond blossom
oh jaemin

Gender: Male
Cursed Human
Age: 16
His cursed saved him from childhood cancer, and he has just turned 16 so he doesn't know that he a magnet for spirits and demons. He has grown up normal and is about to get the shock of his life.
Notes; Has just turned 16, Is given a sliver cross necklace as his protection item
Love Interest: Gumiho

 
icon

Ookami
Song dongwoo

Gender: Male
Ookami Demon
Power: Fire
He is after Sakura blossom and has been searching for her for awhile. He is ready to be on top as he is the runt of his litter, but after getting to know the sakura blossom will he change his mind in eatting her?
Love Interest: Sakura Blossom 

icon

tengu
Woo Kitae

Gender: Male
Tengu Demon
Power: Wind
To obtain more power and become the most powerful demon, he sets his sights on the plum blossom and eat her up - but after getting to know her will his plans change?
Love Interest: Plum Blossom

icon

Kitsune
Kang Joon

Gender: Male
Kitsune Demon
Power: Illusions
Kitsune are trouble makers and when you learn about someone that can give you enough power to be taken seriously then you are going to want it but after the peach blossom learns his plans - will she change them for the better?
Love Interest: Peach Blossom

 
icon

Rabbit
Son hyejoo

Gender: Female
Rabbit Demon
Power: Contol over the moon and stars
She is done being the low one on the toteom pole. When she hears about what orange power can give then she is ready to be on top but will he change her mind?
Love Interest: Orange Blossom

icon

Koi
Min seohyun

Gender: Female
Koi Demon
Power: Water
The koi is actually trying to keep the apple blossom alive and out of trouble since all he can do is get himself into trouble. She is big on power so which way will she finally go?
Love Interest: Apple blossom

icon

gumiho
baek xiyeon

Gender: Female
Gumiho Demon
Power: Mind Control
She is ready for power, and craves it. She isn't a gumiho that wants to be human just eat them. She has found easy prey - but will he turn out to be so easy as she thinks?
Love Interest: Almond Blossom