[October 24] updates;

Blossom's Essence; apply closed - story starting!

• • •

updates;

March 08, 2018; it occured to me that i haven't made an updates page yet.  this is where i'll put any notices or updates to the story, and this where the deadline will go once I annouce it!  i am looking forward to reading more apps once they come in and once we get some more apps then i'll make an essence teaser over the demons or the history of the curse. :D

June 15, 2018; Hey guys I am just checking in! Once we get some more applicants then I will write the last preview for the demons! So I hope we get some more! Plus I should mention that you can apply twice - but only if both applications are different genders!

August 20, 2018; Hi guys! Sorry that I haven't updated in a little bit. I started back at work so I have been a little busy. Though I have decided on on a deadline for this story though! This change if I get enough feeback that you guys need more time - but this i guess soft deadline will be Sep. 21!  Also if you know that you are going to apply then you can go ahead and tell me what plotline you are applying for so I just have general count and you can also go ahead tell whether you'll need an extension and I'll put you on the list. It is always better to put on the extension list then not communicating with me at all because I am very felxible with  this. Basically if you are on the extension list then you app will be revied and be in the running for being chosen but if you don't communicate with me and just turn in after teh deadline date then I won't look at it. Just keep that in mind.  Once Sep 21 comes around or whatever date that I set on later if I do need to change it then I'll close the story and start the selection process. But for now plan on the deadline being Sep 21. Please let me know if you guys have any questions!

October 8, 2018; Hey guys! I am just checking in! Also I want to make sure that everyone has a chance to be chosen so in your app can you please put a back up plotline in the comments of your app when you turn it in! this will just help me when i start choosing on Oct 31 (which is the deadline.) I just want to make sure that if your character doesn't get chosen for your main then you have another chance and your hard work on yoru app doesn't go to waste! 

October 24, 2018; Hey guys! It just a week from the deadline! If you have an extension then you don't have to worry and if you'll need an extension then please tell me! otherwise, all apps are due on the 31st of October! Also if you have already sent in your app then please put a backup plot line in your comments of you application and future applicants can put their back up in their app somewhere! If I don't get enough apps by the 31st and after extensions are in then I'll will choose what I have then do the application process by first come, first serve so please if you are wishing to apply then get an extension so your app will be consider before the frist some, first serve! if you guys have any questions please let me know! See you guys on Halloween!