essence 0.2 ; History of the Blossom Curse

Blossom's Essence; apply closed - story starting!

• • •

essence 0.2 ; history of the blossom curse

The cherry blossoms blew across the lake as a group of mourners wraped in black fabric stood around another burial of a young infant as they could not explain how another child would be granted the fate of death so early in life. Different flowers were placed on their graves as the cherry blossoms fell on thier hanboks like the blossoms were themself crying to have another blessing be placed in the ground underneath thier blooms of life. 

"The princess is soon to give birth." One voice whispered among the mourners as the fabric breezed the wind

"Lets hope fate be on their side." Another glanced back at the pair sobing under the petals 

Another young mother to be placed her hands on her stomach as she watched the mourners proceed across the field as she watched across the lake as petals glided to the shore as she placed the boquet of flowers buddle together around a scroll of papers. The blossoms of cherry, plum, peach, orange, almond, and apple hugging the scroll of the princess mother to be. Her only wish to the gods for her baby and future babies in perial to live as full blooms as these flowers. To hear a cry of a mother only wishing better for her blessing of a bloom to surive the harsh winter. The young mother born to royalty knealed in the water just pushing her sacrifice in the water as she glide her fingers across the spring water. She clasped her hands togher just praying to the gods to grant her wish for all that come after her. 

By the next spring, the young mother was chasing her blooming flower across the yard as the petals around them were in full bloom. The gods had answered her prayers as she joined a group of other mothers as she watched her little bloom playing with other blooms. She did not know the dire price the gods put on her request then she would never had wished this on any little bloom. She did not know how wrong the gods had tricked her. She hugged her little bloom as she ran up to her just showing her the sakura blossom in her hand. 

"Appa says this smells like me!' The girl beamed at her mother as the princess rubbed her cheek softly. 

"Yes, you're my little sakura blossom." The princess answered 

The little sakura blossom now watched the crown be placed on her mother's head from her spot beside the lake as wind blew water and petals through the air as one landed on her hand just covering the bruised bite like mark that had faded. The next morning the little sakura flower was named a little sakura beauty stuck in a forever sleep as the blossoms life had withered like the blooms had with the sudden frost that blew over the land. The only cause of the withering was deep crescent moon scar impaled on her neck. Burried under the same tree that she had watched her mother accpect her throne in just being laid to rest in her forever fairy tail under the petals that gave her a bloom. 

🌸🌸🌸

Legend says if you pray to the little sakura flower she will protect your baby to bloom into a beautful flower. The tragic tale of the young princess withered into a frozen blossom has been told to countless young mothers but the gods have always set a price. The young house wife heard the cashing towers and gun fire as she held her young boy against her side as they watched the fireworks play over head. The young boy hugged his mother's apple bump just whispering that it would be okay because the gods promised that the sakura princess would protect his little apple bump of a brother. His mother chuckled as she patted his head but inside she was pleading with the sakura princess to protect her little apple. 

The young boy ran down the street with the his younger brother chaisng after him as he swung his book bag in one hand. The young boy tossed the apple cheeked brother a apple as it rolled across the ground to a young lady with a fox like grin. They bowed to the girl as they told to keep the apple as they raced home to their mother with open arms. 

The young boy now a teenager held the blade in is hand as he looked at fox grin across the floor blood on teh wall on his face as the sakura princess sent a monster to take their apple from them. he wouldn't let her win. protect the blooms from the awful parasites waiting to infect them. he might have lost the apple but the fox never got to enjoy to infectious win. the fox killer would pray to the gods to make more fox and other monster killers to protect the blooms  from withering a gruesome and brutal freeze. 

🌸🌸🌸

Eunhwa carried the enchanting plum blossoms down the shrine walk away as her two boys were slurping on their own ice pops flavored apple and sakura blossom. The mother that warned a third pregancy would be dangerous placed her hand on her stomach for the third time - fearing the dream she had.  A warning from her treasured mother warning about her lovely plum grandaughter's fate with out a blossom granting her a happy blooming life. Bring the sakura blossom plums as a offering. Please her and you'll be pleased with your own little blossoming flower. Eunhwa let her boys smell the plum blossom flowers for the last time, "Pray to the gods that they give you such a wonder and pretty sister" 

"Gross, girls!" The youngest boy waved his empty ice cream stick

"Okay, mommy!" The eldest boy cried as he slapped his sticky ice cream stick on the alter "I want my baby sister to be as pretty as you!" He cried as his sticky ice cream stick was replaced with the flowers. 

Eunhwa closed her eyes as he boys jumpped in their spot beside her just to antsy to be still as they waned to go play outside. She knew waht she was putting her precious plum in but she hoped the gods destoryed the awful price that came with letting them bloom this way. Please just this once. 

From above black feathers floated through the shirne mixing in the with the petals falling form the ceiling as two young boys chased them about chanting crow noises as they flapped the black feathers and petals away. Eunhwa softly chuckled as she held her boys hands as the left. The gods would never let a blossom off even just once mother of the sticky handed boys. 

author's note: hi guys! This explains the curse a little bit more history wise and how it has played out or begun in different times of history. i hope you guys liked it!