Chapter 2

You are my sky

Jinyoung followed his parent to enter his new school, this is his 3rd school since he enter a high school age and Jinyoung is going to graduate from this school that final. His father who work that need him to transfer around the world make Jinyoung had to follow him. He stay in Japan last year and now, his father promised that they are going back to Seoul for good. After transferred all over the world, Jinyoung glad that his father settle down in Seoul.

“The school is great, right? Appa picked this prestige school just for you.” Jinyoung’s mother grabbed her son arms.

“You know that I will do well even in common school, Omma.” Jinyoung knew his parent love him so much that they want all best thing for him.

“Yes, yes, you lucky your father and your mother is smart.” Jinyoung laughed at his mother statement because that the fact. Probably he inherit the perfect scorer title from his parent who is diplomatic ambassador before his mother married to his father and being a housewife.

Jinyoung said goodbye to his parent after they done with school admission and documentations. The school assigned him to the 1st class, majoring in science mechanical, minor in arts.

“Class, attention. This new student was transferring from Japan. His name is Park Jinyoung and he is best student in his previous school. You all can ask him and help him later. Jackson Wang and Mark Tuan, both of you are his buddies, anything happen to him, I will ask both of you first.” Jinyoung saw one of the two boys sighed, while the other one gave him an unexplainable stared. That stare made Jinyoung blushed.

Jinyoung seat next to foreign student name Bambam, a very chatty boy. Bambam came to Korea to follow his mother who is one of the biggest businesswoman in food industries. Right now, his mother have about 60 branches all over Korea and more than 200 in the world.

“I’m Mark.” Jinyoung shocked when the deep voice boy offered a hand.

“Jinyoung…” Jinyoung accept the hand and they were staring too long for Jackson like.

“I’m Jackson and don’t trust his pretty face. He broke half of this school hearts.” Jackson pushed away Mark's hand from Jinyoung and replace with his.

Mark felt betray by his own bestfriend but stopped from strangled Jackson because Jinyoung was laughing, and it’s beautiful.

“Beautiful.” Mark muttered but loud enough for Jackson and Bambam to hear it.

Jackson and Bambam looked at each other because Mark never compliment anyone before.

“I meant the day is beautiful.” Mark said because Jinyoung suddenly stop laughing.

“Yes, it’s a beautiful day. Let’s grabbed our lunch. Oh, new student?” Jinyoung looked at the door and three people standing near to the doorframe while looking at them.

“Jinyoung, his name is Jinyoung and he is going to join us from now on.” Jackson introduce Jinyoung to the three students who come inside and join the group.

“Oh, pretty face.” The tallest one commented and everyone nodded.

“I’m Yugyeom. This one with two dots above his eyes is Jaebum and this sunshine is Youngjae. We are majoring in arts, minor in science.” Jinyoung gladly accepts their friendly hand.

Jinyoung could feel that he is going to enjoy his final year before college. Mark saw Jinyoung sincerely listened to Jackson and Bambam nonstop babbling while walking to cafeteria. Mark can ensure that his final year not going to be the same as before.