Chap 7

You are my sky

Mark is waiting for Jinyoung’s confession to him. He knows that Jinyoung likes him too, but his heart don’t want to say it.

“Mark….the truth is….I….I like you too”, Jinyoung confessed to Mark with a shyly face. He run away after the sudden confess to him.

Meanwhile, Mark shocked with Jinyoung’s confession. He can’t believe that Jinyoung is like him too, a lot. Mark grinned and pull Jinyoung closer to him. He hold Jinyoung’s both hand and smiled.

“Thank you. I’m glad that you confesed to me. I like you so much”, Mark said to him again and he smiled. They both hug under the beautiful night sky and stars upon above them.

“So, we are lovers, aren’t we?”, Jinyoung asked Mark and he laughed.

“Of course, pabo. We are lovers”, Mark said and cupped Jinyoung’s face, he kissed on his forehead and look into his eyes and said to him.

 “Jinyoung ah, I’m glad that I’ve met you and loving you. Cause you are really the one that I need. Will you let me prove that my love is true? Will you trust me?”, Mark asked Jinyoung with heartless beat, hoping that he will accept his heart, and accept Mark to loving him.

“Yes, Mark. I trust you….and our love”, Jinyoung smiled and said 3 words to Mark. “I love you, Mark huyng..”

Mark smiled and he hugged Jinyoung so tight and twirled him around on many times. They both hug again and shared some memories on the last day of school. They promised to love each other and never break apart.

After the graduation, Mark and Jinyoung decided to get married and they both moved to the new apartment. JB has dated with Youngjae for 2 years and Jackson is dating with Bambam. Year ends but their friendship is still remaining of beautiful memories.

 

*PRESENT*

Mark is looking at the picture at the moment, and he smiled a lot.  It’s been 2 years since their anniversary and he is very happy with his decision – for meeting Jinyoung and loving him. He promised to himself that he will keep this moment, the 1st day they’ve met… and the day the fall in love, Mark will remember and treasure it forever.

“What are you doing, love”, someone’s voice makes Mark jumped a little and turned around.

“Jinyoungie, you makes me scared”, Mark smiled and look at his lover. “Come here”, Mark waved at him and Jinyoung followed standing next to him.

Mark is looking at Jinyoung closely. He started to close his eyes while he brings Jinyoung moves closer to him. Jinyoung knows what Mark is doing right now. He closed his eyes and their lips met. Mark is kissing him at the moment. The kiss was pure, perfect, just they are feeling right now. When they both pulled apart, Mark kiss on the top of his head and hugged him tight.

“Thank you, Jinyoung ah..”

“For what?”

“For let me meet you and love you forever”, Mark said again and kiss on his forehead. “No matter times passed by, you’re still number one in my heart than no one can replace it”, Mark sincerely said to Jinyoung and he nodded.

“Thank you for loving me too. We’ve always be together, not 2 years….10 years but eternity. I love you, Mark Tuan. You are my beautiful sky”, Jinyoung said to Mark once again and sealed their lips again.

 

The sky can be dark sometimes, but it will be bright with you by my side.

There is not a cloud, because of you, my life will be different.

Thank you for choosing me…

THE END.

P.s: Thank you for reading another beautiful story. I will upload Jealously one day before I concentrate for my study for senior year. Please wait for me until then. 

Thank you so much.