Chapter 6

You are my sky

Time passed by since the day Mark confessed to Jinyoung and he feel despressed and sad very much, he can’t breath, can’t eat and he can’t sleep. These days his life feels like something hit his heart. Mark knows but he keeps silent decided to see Jinyoung behind him every second that is enough for him.

Mark didn’t know that Jinyoung is in the same situation too. He feels there is someone missing in his heart. He misses Mark really much and somehow Jinyoung realized that he really loves him but he don’t want to say it because it will break the friendship somehow.

Both of their friends know that they both have someone in their heart, they belong together. They decided to make Jinyoung accepted Mark’s heart in the graduation party.

It’s almost 3 months left before graduation day. Students are registering the job that they want to do after graduating. They feel so stressed and worried about the graduation exam, but they wish for the best. Taehuyng, Rap Monster and V are going to make the graduation party soon and they invited all of friends to come, including Mark and Jinyoung.

“Mark huyng, what are you going to do after you graduate?”, Taehuyng asked, and looked at him.

“I probably back to America to find the job. And maybe I will work at there.”, Mark answer makes Taehuyng nodded.

“How about Jinyoung huyng, do you confess to him already?”, Taehuyng ask again and he saw Mark suddenly sad.

“I did, but I think it didn’t work. Maybe Jinyoung didn’t accept me. It’s okay, I understand”, Mark smiled a bit and then continue to write the registration form.

Taehuyng look at Mark sad face and then he understand now. Taehuyng knows that Jinyoung has some feelings for his friend too, but he didn’t know how to do then. He sneeked out of class, then he meet Bambam, they both decided to going to find Jinyoung later.

 

Meanwhile at the cafeteria.

“Jinyoung huyng”, it was Bambam.

“Oh, Bambam and Taehuyng. Do you need something?”, Jinyoung asked and Bambam sit down in front of him..

“Huyng… why do you reject Mark’s huyng confession so suddenly”, Bambam asked so suddenly makes Jinyoung stopped writing for a bit.

“I…I refused because I don’t want to ruin the relationship between me and Mark huyng. I realized that I love him too, but I don’t want to say it”, Jinyoung tell the reason to Bambam and he nodded.

“Huyng, if you have chance, you should accept it. Or, you won’t see Mark huyng anymore”, Bambam suddenly said to him makes Jinyoung confused.

“What do you mean, Bambam?”, Jinyoung feel something strange here.

“Taehuyng told me… that Mark huyng will go back to America to work and maybe he will marry to a girl soon”, Bambam tell the truth to Jinyoung and he suddenly felt his tears coming down.  Jinyoung realized…that he loves Mark… so much that no one can replace him.  Jinyoung can’t believe that it’s going to happen and he must find Mark before it’s too late.

“You should stop him before he went back to America”, Taehuyng suggest Jinyoung and he nodded. He stood up and run to find Mark later to stop him.

 

Mark is standing in front of the balcony when class ends. He is looking at evening sky as he trying to remember everything before school ends and the exam tomorrow. The playground, the waterfall, al about his memory he had when he is in senior year, and of course, he couldn’t forget Jinyoung, the one he confessed. Mark knows that Jinyoung won’t accept him and maybe they are just friends, yet, he still sad very much. He want to see Jinyoung for the one last time before he went back to America to continue his career.

“Mark….”

Mark suddenly feel frozen when he heard a familiar voice. He turned around and shocked to see Jinyoung is here with him.

“Jin…Jinyoung…?”

“I heard Bambam said that you are going back to America. So… I am here, to say goodbye to you”, Jinyoung whispered to him, and Mark nodded.

“Oh, actually, I’m looking for you, to say goodbye to you too”, Mark said and he saw Jinyoung’s face has some tears on it.

“I need to confess something to you before you leave”, Jinyoung said to Mark and he makes him confused.

“What is it, Jinyoung ah?”, Mark asked him.

“Mark,…. the truth is… I……”, and he paused for seconds, not sure that Mark will accept his confession.