Chapter 5

You are my sky

Jinyoung is studying and researching for his data to study when he suddenly heard the phone call. He picked up the phone and answered it. 
“Hi, it’s Jinyoung. Who is calling?”, Jinyoung is wondering who is calling right now.
“Jinyoung, it’s me, Jackson. Mark is inviting us to go to movie. Will you come to?”, Jackson said outloud and Jinyoung chuckled.
“Really, he is there too. Woah, that’s awsome. I will go. Wait for me in 15 minutes”, Jinyoung answered and ended up the call. He picked his jacket and go to the cinema. 

Mark and Jackson are waiting for Jinyoung outside. When Jackson saw him, he waved his hand and Jinyoung run to both of them. 
“Why so suddenly? I didn’t know about that too”, Jinyoung wondered makes Mark nodded.
“It’s me who make a plan. It’s almost senior year and… I want to go out with both of you so that’s why I made it”, Mark shy when he speak to Jinyoung that he couldn’t look into his eyes. Jinyoung just smiled and he hold Mark’s hand to calm him down but he didn’t know that his heart beats faster when Jinyoung do that. 
“It’s okay. Let’s go inside and see the movie”, Jinyoung suggested and the three of them both in to the cinema. 

Mark, Jinyoung and Jackson finally choose the movie that they like best and enjoy very much. When there is a funny scene, Jackson always screaming and laughing a lot makes Mark and Jinyoung laughing too, without knowing their hands are entering together. When Mark suddenly saw his hand is intertwining with Jinyoung, they both blushed but little they did know that they have crushed to each other. After the movie, Jackson treated them to a restaurant. Three of them are eating really delicious. Then, they said goodbye to Jackson because Mark and Jinyoung will have classes and assignment tomorrow. 
As usual, Mark is the one who drive Jinyoung to his home, they both talking very happily, Mark wanted to confess to Jinyoung right now, but he didn’t know what to do. The silence of him makes Jinyoung really confused at the moment. Only when they arrive at Jinyoung’s house and he was about to go inside, Mark suddenly opened the car, run to Jinyoung and hug him tight. Jinyoung really surprised at first, so he suddenly pushed Mark away. 
“What are you doing, Mark. People will see us.”, Jinyoung asks Mark. 
“Jinyoung ah, I think I like you….”, Mark confessed to him and Jinyoung’s eyes get widended. 
“Wh….What… reallly?”, Jinyoung got shocked after Mark’s sudden confession
“Yes…I….I……I really like… no, I… I love you Jinyoung ah… Do…do you like and love me too”, Mark asked Jinyoung, hoping he will get the right answer from him, but Jinyoung don’t know how to say to him…
“I, I don’t know, Mark, I really don’t know”, Jinyoung said and Mark’s face gets gloomy at the moment, “I will answer you if I have chance, Mark… I promise”, with that, Jinyoung get into his house and closed the door, leaving Mark standing alone… really sad… 
That night, Jinyoung couldn’t sleep, he keeps thinking about Mark’s sudden confession. Jinyoung knows Mark likes him very much and he know his heart is the same, but he don’t want to confess, because he afraid that he will ruin the friendship forever in the special senior year.  But Mark will leave him forever if he didn’t answer to Mark that he really likes him too.