Chapter 3

You are my sky

The next day of school, Jinyoung meet more new friends, Youngjae and Rap Monster. He is smiling happily when they talked to him about this final year. Jinyoung listening their friends talking when someone is coming.

“Hi everyone”, Jackson, along with Mark and JB, coming to the class.

“Hi Jackson, hi JB, and…..who is that?”, Jinyoung giggled smile and left Mark doomed at the moment because of Jinyoung smile.

Mark is looking Jinyoung at the moment. He is so beautiful, the way he talked, the way he moved, everything is so gogerous. Mark felt his heart really pounding because of him.

“Um….how about you? What’s your name?”, Jinyoung speak out to Mark makes he back to normal. He blinked his eyes a few times and then he see Jinyoung is giving his hand to shake. Mark smiled and shook his hand.

“I’m Mark, the eldest boy. Nice to meet you”, Mark smiled at him and Jinyoung wringled

“Call me Jinyoung. Nice to meet you too”, and he smiled again.

I think I’m in love with him. I want to make friends and want to know about him, but I didn’t know what to do. I’m so scared.

“Dude, what’s on your mind, Mark? Are you okay?”, Jackson asked and Mark feeling embressed.

“Cute”, Jinyoung said and laughed makes Mark laughed for a bit. Why is he so cute, I want to know about him too, is Jinyoung’s thought right now.

“Erm, I think I have to go. See you later”, Mark suddenly speaking and everyone nodded.

“Bye, Mark huyng. See you later”, Jinyoung waved to him and Mark smiled at him and slowly rushed away, leaving everyone is very confused. So Youngjae is excusing him go to library and so Bambam. Jinyoung nodded and everyone saying goodbye to him.  

When Jinyoung is about to go to class for the next lesson, Jinyoung noticing something falling down from his packet. He picked up, it was a paper. Jinyoung opended it, and read slowly what is written something on it.

“Let’s meet again, Jinyoung. I want to be your friend. From Mark Tuan”.

“Lovely”, Jinyoung said while he read the notes from Mark. He giggled and closing the paper and put inside his pocket, then he went back to the class to attending the next lesson.

Time skiped until dawn and Jinyoung is waiting for the bus stop to get home as usual. He look at the time, it was 6PM, and he is worried that he couldn’t get home on time.  Just then, Jinyoung saw the red car is in front of him.

“Jinyoung ah”, it’s Mark. He is driving.

“Um, hi Mark”, smiled Jinyoung and waved his hand.

“It’s kinda late Jinyoung ah, why are you still here”?, Mark asked him with a worried face.

“I was waiting for the bus and it’s getting late”, Jinyoung answered to him and he nodded.

“How about jump into my car and I take you to your home instead”, Mark suggested to him and he agreed with his idea.

“That’s sound great. Thanks Mark”, Jinyoung smiled and Mark feels warm for a bit.

“Anytime”, Mark said as he opended the car for Jinyoung to get in.

 

Mark drive Jinyoung to his house, they have time to make friends and talked about each other habits. When they get to Jinyoung’s house, Mark is welcomed by his parents. Jinyoung said that Mark is older than him and they are going to graduate soon, his mother pleased about his friend. She also told Mark  that he should come to Jinyoung’s house more often, and Mark just smiled and nodded.

Mark is driving home late at night. He return to his home room and preparing for his school tomorrow. He is going to bed when his phone ring, Mark picked up, and see the new message appeared on phone.

“Thank you for driving me home tonight, and thank you for being my friend today, I want to know about you more, so we should meet more often, I mean, soon, hehe? . See you tomorrow, Mark. Go to school early, too. Goodnight. Sweet dreams. From Jinyoung”

Mark smiled and he is thinking about the final year is going to be great if he have Jinyoung by his side. He giggled at his dream, thinking about this for a long time. That night, Mark is sleeping with his happiness, he couldn’t wait to see Jinyoung and his friends again on the next school day.