Chap 1

You are my sky

The sun goes up, shining so brightly from the window. There are two people who are still hugging and sleeping peacefully. Mark was the first one to wake up, and he feel really blessed for this moment, because he saw an angel is sleeping next to him. Mark look at his lover very carefully on his face.  It’s been 3 years since he got married and he feel happy. Because the one he love is belong to him right now.

Mark slowly kissed on his forehead, and then his eyes, nose, and last one is his lips, the one that he been wanting too. Suddenly, he was starled by someone’s voice. It’s Jinyoung, his beautiful angel is looking him with his cute sleepy face.

“Mark, what are you doing?”, Jinyoung woke up from Mark’s kissed and make a pout earned a soft laugh from Mark.

“Good morning baby”, Mark greeted him makes Jinyoung giggled.

“Morning to you too, sweet heart”, he smiled and kiss Mark’s lips.

They enjoyed this moment together, kissing and hugging in each other arms so sweet and peacefully. When they pull apart, Jinyoung carefully wiped Mark’s face carefully and kiss on his cheek “You’re so beautiful”, said Jinyoung, and Mark couldn’t help but chuckle “You too”, and he slowly kiss on Jinyoung’s forehead.  They both feel happy so much

“Jinyoung ah, look at the window right now”, Mark said as he pointed at the window.  Jinyoung see the scence and he feel brighten. The view from outside with beautiful sky out there, makes him complimented many times. “It’s beautiful, Mark huyng” and he just smiled.

“Come here, now”, said Mark to his wife.

Jinyoung came to the window to watch the views with him. It was a beautiful sky, and there is not a cloud also. They both smiled about the place where they live. After their marriage, they both understand what is important to them, which means they cannot live without each other.

“Markie, do you remember the 1st time when we met”, Jinyoung asked and Mark is looking at him lovely.

“Of course I remember, my baby. You just moved to my class and I was dumb when I see you. You look so beautiful come to my day”, Mark answered as he pecked his lips. Jinyoung giggled when he look at his cute husband.

“The day I first saw you is really to remember…”, said Jinyoung when Mark hugged him. As they looking back the day how they first met and become each other in soulmate. Soon, their sweet and beautiful story is going to tell through miracle.  

It all start with called “meeting destiny”.