Chapter 1: Troubles

Shh..... Its a Secret
Please log in to read the full chapter

Troubles

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica was currently at the gym releasing all her pent up anger from this whole week. She thought of all the people and the things that made her angry and punched the punching bag as she did.

First my employee, Sunako, flirted with my boyfriend, Tyler Kwon, in front of me and she knew I was freaking there!! Second: my own boyfriend didn't even try to shake her off. He just played hard to get and I bet he knew I was there. I don't know if he was teying to make me jealous or something but that just made me mad! Third: I can't stop thinking about Taeyeon for the past few months after I saw their new album!

She went on listing more and more until she got a call from her boyfriend, Tyler. She picked it up and answered.

"Hello?" she said.

"Hey babe. How you doing?" he said trying to be sweet.

"Fine. What do you need?" she answered looking at the clock on the wall.

"Um. Can we meet up right now? I need to twll you soemthing." 

"Sure. Where?"

"Um. SK Cafe."

"Okay. See you there."

"Bye babe. Lo-" he said as she ended the call not wanting to listen to his lies. She connected the dots as she was letting out all her anger out of her body. Her boyfriend, Tyler Kwon, is cheating on her with her own employee, Sunako.

Before she went to ST Cafe, she drove back home to chnage her cloths. Then she drove staight to the cafe. After she parked her car, she entered the cafe and looked for Tyler and possibly Sunako. 

When she spotted Tyler, she wasn't at all surprised when she saw Sunako sitting next to him hugging his arm and laying her head on it.

She approached them and sat in front of the two. She ordered an Iced Americano and waiting for someone to start explaining or at least say what they needed to say.

"So um... How are you today, Jess?"

"Just cut the crap and tell me what you needed to tell me already."

"Okay. Fine. You've been kept in the dark for far too long now. As you can see-"

"As I can see you and my ex-employee are dating behind my back."

"Please let me explain."

"Then explain already."

"I'm in love with Sunako."

"I can see that."

"Please just. Ugh. You have been so busy with your trips and your brand that we never got the time to hang out anymore like we used to. That's when I started to have neutral feelings for you. Then after that I started developing feelings for Sunako. I don't know what happened. If I should of tried more or if i did would I still be in love with you. All I know is that I'm in love with Sunako and not with you."

"Is that all you have to say?" she asked with her cold glare that never left her face since ahe entered the cafe. He nodded his head. She looked at her. "You?" she shook her head. 

"Then goodnight. Sunako you're fired and I expect to see you moving out by Monday. You have a week to move out. If you don't moved out within the week or on Monday then I'll get Joon to pack your bags and leave it outside." she said taking her drink and walking away from the 'couple'.

She drove back home, walked to her bedroom and threw her bag on the couch inside her room. Then she laid face first on her bed. She turned her head and looked at the clock on the wall. It was only 8:08 p.m.

Hmm. Maybe I should go for a jog. Yeah I'll do that.

She got up, changed her cloths and jogged until she got the park that was near her old dormitory when she was still in Youth Generation.

"Hmm we always we here to clear our heads when we were still rookies." she said smiling.

She walked to the bench where her and her group memebers always sit on and just closed her eyes. She reminiscent about her debut days with her group members.

There is one group member that she couldn't get her mind off of. Their kid leader and main vocalist, Kim Taeyeon. 

She kept thinking about why he's been occupying her mind since August. Then after an hour of thinking, Jesdica finally found an answer tho her own question. She still had a big fat crush on Youth Generation's main vocalist and leader Kim Taeyeon.

"After all these years I still like him!!!" she yelled to herself.

She put her had into the palm of her hands then looked at her watch. Two hours have already passed and it was almost time for her to transform. She needed to go back now if she didn't want her secret to get discovered.

So she decided to wait for a few more minutes then she started walking away from the bench and towards the sidewalk. Then all of a sudden she trans

Please log in to read the full chapter