Chapter 8: Smiles

Shh..... Its a Secret
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the long haitus. To make up for it, here's a super long chapter for y'all! I hope it's long enough. 

________________________________________________________________

 

No One's POV

Jessica woke up with a headache. She looked around the room and realized that it was hers she was in. 

[How did I get here? I'm sure I was out back with everyone]

She sat up and thought for a while. Then the door suddenly opened, to which she turned her head towards. She smiled at who was behind it. It was Sunny, the only other person who had transformation powers in the group.   

"Good morning Ice Princess" she smiled at her.

"Haha. Is it really morning Sunny?" Jessica asked.

"Haha nope. Its only 8 p.m. right now. You fainted back there, Sica" she frowned.

Jessica sighed, "I know. I guess it took more of my strength than I thought it would". 

Sunny walked to the bed and sat on the edge of the bed. "You had us worried back there".

"I know and I'm sorry."

"Well, at least you're fine now." 

"Yea". 

She snickered ansd whispered, "Well, we weren't as worried as someone in particular, who's behind the door as we speak".

"What do you mean?" she asked tilting her head.

Sunny just smiled and got up to walk to the door. She opened it and there revealed the person that's been on her mind since the day she saw him in the training room of SM. 

"Stop eavesdropping on our conversations, Taeyeon" she said as he came out tumbling.

"Uh... ha... ha..." he scratched his non-itchy nape and looked everywhere but Jessica and Sunny.

Sunny shook her head and walked to the other side of the door. "I'll leave you two here. I can practically hear Sooyoung devouring all the food from here". 

She winked at Jessica and closed the door behind her. Jessica blushed and looked at her hands. Several minutes passed and two still haven't talked or made eye contact. After another minute of silence, Taeyeon finally spoke up. 

"So... you're that cute dog I had at home, huh" he smiled at her.

"Huh?" Jessica blushed, "Y-yea...".

"H-how are you feeling?"

"F-fine. It happens all the time". 

He nodded his head slowly and stoll a glance at her and quickly looked away. The room was engulfed into silence again. 

Meanwhile Downstairs

"SOOYOUNG!!! Stop eating evrything!!!" Yoon yelled.

"Why don't you, Yoon!!" Sooyoung shouted back.

"Would the both of you stop stuffing your faces with all the food! Save some for the rest of us" Tiffany yelled.

The two stopped yelling and just made faces at each other while grabbing more food for themselves. Tiffany just shook her head and smiled. She turned her head towards Sunny who walked down the stairs.

"So. How are those two holding up?" she asked. 

"Haha. Pretty awkward. I haven't heard a word come out of their mouths every since I went out of the room". 

"Damn. Those two are awkward" Tiffany scratched her head, "What are we gonna do with those two?".

Sunny just shrugged and made her way to the food table where the two were still in the middle of making faces to each other. Sunny sjook her head and grabbed him by the ear and dragged him outside. 

"Ah! Ah! That hurts! I'm sorry. I'm sorry!"

"Uhuh". 

She closed the glass door and let go of his ear. She walked to the railway and leaned on it. Meanwhile, Sooyoung was rubbing away the pain from his ear. She looked towards her and was mesmerized. The moon lit her face perfectly while the wind blew through gently making her hair dance through the wind. 

Sunny looked towards him and just giggled. "You good, Soo?"

He didn't respond. [He's so obvious. I know you're looking at me stupid.]

She shook her head walked up to him. He still didn't move. "Soo???"

He shook his head and looked at her for a few seconds before he realized she was only a few inches away from him. He got surprised and moved back accidentally hitting his head on the light hanging on the roof. Sunny just laughed at him. 

"Cute" she said and just smiled at him. 

Sooyoung heard and blushed at the compliment. "You are too, you know" he mumbled.

"Haha. I know, pabo". 

She grabbed his free hand and led him to the chairs by the pool side. she sat on one of the chairs and dragged him with her. Sunny placed her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. 

"You haven't touched your food ever since, I dragged you out here". 

"Huh? Oh... haha yea. You wants some of it? I know you haven't eaten yet".

"Sure" she turned her head towards him, "Feed me". 

He turned to her and smiled. "Are you really one of the oldest in the group Sunny?" 

He feed her either way and she just smiled. She took a chiken leg from the plate and started to tear of some and moved it near his mouth. "Say ah~". 

He smile, "Ah~". 

Sunny glanced to the glass door and notice

Please log in to read the full chapter