Chapter 6: Reveal

Shh..... Its a Secret
Please log in to read the full chapter

Thank you to plvx911 and Kmllstrd03 for giving me this awesome idea. 

—————————————————————

Taeyeon’s POV

As I drove to my house, I heard light snores emitting from the seat to my right. I glanced to my right then chuckled lightly when I saw Jessica sleeping peacefully. 

When I arrived, I glanced at Jessica. She looked too peaceful to wake up so I just picked her up, locked the car and entered the house. Not through the door though. I teleported inside since it would be hard for me to open the front door with Jessica in my arms. 

I gently placed Jessica down on my bed and tucked her in. I smiled then walked away and exited my room. I went to the kitchen and made myself some food. I gave food to Ginger and Zero since they finished their bowls while I was gone. 

Then I noticed that Jessica, my dog, wasn’t here. I remembered that Sunny carried her to her car and drove off but I didn’t see Sunny carrying Jessica at the hospital. I decided to call Sunny to see where Jessica went. 

“Yeoboseyo?” 

“Hey Sunny. It’s me Taeyeon. I just wanted to ask if you still have Jessica with you or not.” 

“Jessica? Didn’t you drop her off just now?” 

“Huh? Oh no not the human Jessica. My dog Jessica. Do you still have her because you took her with you when you drove to the hospital.” 

“Ohhhhh! Jessica. Uh yeah. I still have her. She’s uh sleeping right now.” 

“Oh ok. At least you still have her. I thought you lost her for a second there.” 

“Yeah. Sorry bout that. Oh by the way, what present did you get for her tomorrow?” 

“Present?” 

“Oh. My. Goodness. Kim Taeyeon!! Don’t tell me you forgot.” 

“Forgot what?” 

“It’s freaking Jessica’s birthday tomorrow and you don’t even have a present ready for her.” 

“Eh!!!! It’s tomorrow already!!!” 

“Yes you pabo.” 

“Ok. Got to go. I’m gonna go buy it right now.” 

“You better hurry up pabo. Almost closing hour.” 

“Right. Right. Bye Sunny. Thanks for reminding me.” 

“Yup.” 

I ended the call, put on my coat and ran out the door. I drove my car, thinking of things she would want. Then it hit me. I drove to the location I needed to go to for her present. 

Jessica’s POV

I woke up from a door closing. I opened my eyes and realized that I was in someone elses room. Taeyeon’s room to be exact. 

I got up and looked around. I never really got to look around his room while I was a wolf so this is my chnace to do so. 

On his study table there was a picture of out group with me in it. There’s also his favorite kaonashi doll from Spirited Away. He had some books on the table too. 

To the right of his study table next to the balcony was a bookshelf. At the top of the bookshelf was three framed pictures: a picture of Ginger first, another group picture with me in it is in the middle, and then a picture of Zero at the end. 

One of the books on the shelf caught my attention and I reached for it. When I pulled the book half way, the entire bookshelf opened up as if it was a door. When it was fully opened I could only widen my eyes and cover my lips at what was inside. 

Then out of nowhere Taeyeon came and closed the bookshelf like door. He was glaring at me and his eye color slowly started to changed from the soft chocolate brown to crimson red. 

Taeyeon’s POV

I was driving back home after buying all of the things I needed for Jessica’s birthday, when my phone’s alarm went off. 

Alert!! Alert!! Someone has entered the secret room!! Alert!! Alert!! 

I widened my eyes at that and thought of the only person whe could have found out. I teleported both me and my car back to my driveway. I didn’t care about what those people thought I just had to get back home quick. 

I turned off the engine and teleported to my room behind Jessica. She had her hands covering . I walked in front of her and closed the door. I got mad as my eyes started to turn red. 

I glared at her and grabbed her wrist. “WHY DID YOU OPEN THE DOOR!!!” She flinched and said nothing. 

“TELL ME!! WHY?!” Tears started to roll down her cheeks. 

She did a ninety-degree bow and freed her wrist from my grasps. “I-I’m s-sorry. I-I wont g-go back there a-again.” 

Her phone rang before I could speak. “I-I have to t-take this call.” She bowed again and got out the room. 

Then it finally hit me. I made Jessica cry. !!! I grabbed a fist full of my hair and groaned. I have apologize. You’re such a freaking pabi, Kim Taeyeon!! 

I calmed down and ran out the door. I ran down the stairs and looked in every direction for Jessica. Then I spotted her figure outside by the pool. 

Good. She didn’t leave the house. I walked to the sliding doors and leaned onto it. I waited until she finished her conversation. 

When she did I walked up to her and hugged her waist while I placed my forehead on her shoulder. She stiffened at the contact then relaxed. 

“I’m sorry for yelling at you. Can you forgive me?” She didn’t say anything. I turned to face her with my arms still wrapped around her waist. 

I placed my forehead onto hers and closed my eyes. “I’m sorry, okay? I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to yell at you. I don’t what got over. I’m sorry.” She still said nothing. 

Instead she pried my hands off her waist and pushed me into the pool. Once I emerged from the bottom o

Please log in to read the full chapter