Chapter 7: Birthday Surprise

Shh..... Its a Secret
Please log in to read the full chapter

Here’s a long chapter just for you guys! Enjoy!

———————————————————————

No One’s POV

Taeyeon woke up in the morning seeing her face. He smiled and just stared at her for a while. He studied her face as if today was the last day he’d see her. 

After a few minutes, he carefully pried himself of her and got off the bed to prepare breakfast. Before he prepared the breakfast he went to his car and got the present for Jessica that he bought just yesterday. 

He texted Sunny to ask if he should hold a party for Jessica or not. 

From 💛🐰Sunny🐰💛

You don’t need to, Jessica’s parents are already holding one for her today just like all her birthday parties.

To 💛🐰Sunny🐰💛

Oh ok. Where is going to be at?

From 💛🐰Sunny🐰💛 

It’s at Jessica’s parents house like always.

To 💛🐰Sunny🐰💛 

What do you mean ‘like always’?

From 💛🐰Sunny🐰💛

They’ve been holding her birthday party at that house for 30 years now.

To 💛🐰Sunny🐰💛 

Hmm. Okay. Am I allowed to attend?

From 💛🐰Sunny🐰💛 

Yeah, you just have to ask Jessica or her parents directly. 

To 💛🐰Sunny🐰💛 

Ok then. See you at the party. Oh and can you text me her parents number? I kind of want to ask them something.

From 💛🐰Sunny🐰💛 

Yup just let me find it and I’ll text it to you. 

To 💛🐰Sunny🐰💛 

Ok. 

She texted him their number and he immediately called them. They talked for a while then bid their goodbyes and ended the call. 

Taeyeon was now preparing breakfast for him and Jessica. As he prepared breakfast, Jessica was awoken by the smell of the kimchi fried rice he cooked. She forced herself off of bed and went downstairs to the kitchen where the smell was emitting. 

She saw Taeyeon cooking while humming a song. She smiled and slowly tiptoed her way over to him. Jessica back hugged Taeyeon and buried her face into his back inhaling his scent. 

“You smell nice this morning.” She looked over his shoulder and just admired his work.

“Good morning to you princess. Sleep well?” He finished cooking the food and set up the table with Jessica still attached to him.

“Hmmm.” She let go of him and sat down. 

Before she started eating she watched Taeyeon sit down and flash a smile at her. He started to eat with Jessica still watching him. She waited for him to say something about today but the words never came so she pouted and ate the breakfast he made. He noticed her pouty lips and poked her side which earned him a yelp from the latter

“Stop pouting so cutely or else.” He threatened and continued to eat. 

“Or else what?.” She threatened back and continued to eat with the pout still on her lips.

He noticed her pout again, so he turned himself around completely facing Jessica. She looked up from her plate to Taeyeon. Her eyes widened from what happened next. 

Jessica’s POV

I noticed him stop all his movements and turn my direction. I turned my head to him and just looked at him. Then, the next thing I know, he grabbed my chin and kissed my lips. I widened my eyes, surprised of his actions. 

He withdrew his lips and turned back to his plate like nothing happened. I just stared at him blankly as he continued to eat. 

“I told you to not pout like that look what you made me do.” He smiled and continued eating. 

I looked down at the food on my plate and just ate silently. My cheeks slowly turned pink as I replayed the scene in my head. I finished eating and placed my plate in the sink. 

“I’ll wash the dishes.” He hummed back a reply and placed his plate in the sink. 

He looked at me intensely. “Mwo?” I asked backing away a bit. 

“Nothing.” He stopped then walked away to the living room to watch something on the TV probably. 

“That was weird.” Whispering to myself, I shook it off and started washing the dishes. After I finished, I went to the living room and saw Taeyeon sleeping on the couch.

I walked up to him with a playful smile on my face. I sat down on the carpet and admired his face. I took out my phone and started taking pictures of him. 

After taking multiple pictures of him, I turned around and leaned on the couch. I looked at the cute photos I took of Taeyeon sleeping. 

Then suddenly a pair of arms wraps around me and hung down from my shoulders while a chin rests itself on my head. “How many photos of me did you take hmm?” His voice was low and hoarse when he asked. 

“Around 50 or so. Not really sure.” I glanced at the time as I kept scrolling through the pictures on my phone. It was only 8:47 in the morning. 

Taeyeon’s phone suddenly rang. He picked up his phone from the coffee table then answered the video call. He put the phone in front of me so I could see who was on the screen and it was none other than the members themselves. 

Taeyeon still had his chin on top of my head while one of his arms were wrapped around my neck gently and the other holding the phone. 

No One’s POV 

Jessica and the four boys had to cover their ears because of the ear-deafening squeal that came out of the girls mouths. 

“Yah! It’s bad enough that Tiffany is loud, it’s even worse when all of you are screaming at the same time.” Sooyoung clapped his hands near his ear to check if he had gone deaf. 

“Never knew you girls could squeal as loud as Tiffany. Sheesh.” Yuri was shaking his head and checking his hearing just like Sooyoung did. 

“Aish. You two complain too much. Anyways. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!!” They all cheered and told her happy birthday. 

“So.... I see something here. Don’t you think so girls.” Tiffany looked at the other three and they nodded

“Definitely see something here.” Sunny had a pondering expression on. 

“Maybe something growing hmmm?” Hyoyeon mirrored Sunny. 

“Yah! Stop the interrogation already. Just ask what ever it is you guys wanna ask.” Jessica pouted.

Taeyeon moved the camera away from them and brought Jessica’s lips to his. “I told you to not pout like that in front of me.” He whispered to her then moved the camera back to their faces. 

“What was that? Moving the camera away I see, Kim Taeyeon. Nice move won’t you say girls.” Sunny said this time. 

“Yes. Nice indeed. Sharing their maybe second or first kiss together on the lips or the cheek.” Tiffany smirked at how Jessica’s face was normal before the camera moved away and how it’s red after the camera came back. 

They kept playing the ‘interrogation game’ until they got bored of the ‘couple kept silent the whole time and just told the two to become offi

Please log in to read the full chapter