Chapter 2: What Now?

Shh..... Its a Secret
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jessica woke up in the middle of the night and freed herself from Taeyeon's hug. She jumped off the bed and walked to the window. She looked back at Taeyeon before jumping out the window to a branch then the ground.

Just then she turned back to a human. She didn't know where she was or how to get back home so she called the only person she could trust.

The person at the other end of the called groaned before greeting Jessica. "WHAT!!?" she yelled since someone had the audacity to wake her up from her slumber.

"Calm down Krys. It's just me. Your sister."

"What do you want? It's the middle of the night for goodness sakes sis."

"Can you pick me up? I don't have my car with me and I dont know where I am."

"How the heck do you not know where you are?"

"I'll explain everything once you pick me up."

"Ugh fine. Where are you?"

"Uhm. Let me check my map. There I sent you the location."

"Ok. I'll be there in 20 and what the heck sis. Why you all the way at Taeyeon oppa's place?"

"I'll explain everything once you get here."

"Ok. You better."

After 20 minutes of sitting under a tree and playing with her phone, her sister finally arrived. She got into the car and they drove off to the direction of her house.

"Who the heck calls at 12 midnight for a pick up?"

"Sorry Krys. I didn't know who else to call. You're one of the only people who know about it and plus you have the same problem."

"So how'd you end up in front of Taeyeon oppa's house? I know you like him and all but don't you think stalking him is a little too much?"

Jessica slapped her sisters arm and that just made Krystal laugh. "I wasnt stalking him. He brought me here."

"Wait what?! You guys met up?!"

"No. It's just I went to the park where I always go to with them and he happened to be there when I transformed."

"So he knows?!"

"No no. He saw me in my wolf form after I transformed. He thought I was a lost dog and took me home with him." Jessica said as her cheeks became hotter by the second.

"Hm. Something good must of happened while you were there then, because you wouldn't be blushing that hard if nothing did."

"Well uhm. You see. He kind of. Uh. Talked about me to me. Then uh he suddenly uhm."

"Uhu. Yea. What. He suddenly what?!"

"He suddenly confessed."

"...."

"Krys? Soojung-ah?"

"FINALLY!! Oh my god. He finally confessed. Gosh. He took freaking 10 years to finally confess. Wait hold up. You were in your wolf form during the confession?"

Jessica nodded her head, "Yes"

"Darn. You could of confessed too. If only you were in your normal form. Wait what's he gonna think now?"

"What do you mean?"

"The dog the he picked up from the park has gone missing. What are you gonna do if he starts putting up missing posters of you?"

"You're right. Ugh. Didn't think of that."

"Why don't tou ask Sunny unnie? She can help you come up with a plan. You guys still keep in touch right?"

"I think I still have her old phone number."

"Ok try that but if it doesn't work call me because we are here and I want to go back home and sleep. I have an early schedule tomorrow."

"Ok thank you Soojung-ah. Sorry for waking you up from you slumber."

"Anything for you sis. Just make sure to check the time before calling. You never know, I might not be able to answer."

"I will bye~"

"Bye~~"

After Krystal left, Jessica entered her home and walked straight to her bedroom. She noticed a light coming from the guest room and stuck her head in. It was Tyler. He came home started packing and fell asleep as he packed.

She felt a little guilty telling him to move out all of a sudden so she took out a blanket from the closet and covered his back with it. Then she closed the lights and walked back to her own room.

There she changed and laid down in the middle of her bed. Her wolf pup, Jessica, jumped onto the bed and tilted her head sideways, questioning Jessica as to why she was feeling what she was feeling at the moment.

Jessica felt the bed dip a little from the weight of something on the bed. So she opened her eyes and turned her head to her wolf. She smiled and patted her head.

"Hello. Sorry for not saying hi to you this afternoon. I was a little busy."

Jessica barked at her and walked onto her stomach. Then she just laid there and closed her eyes. 

Some people thought that it was weird how she named her own dog Jessica but Jessica didn't care. Whenever her friends come over they always called Jessica's dog J and Jessica, Jess. 

Jessica looked at her dog and smiled more once she saw the steady rising of her tiny body. 

<
Please log in to read the full chapter