Prologue

Shh..... Its a Secret
Please log in to read the full chapter
September 27, 2014. 6:38 p.m.

   In Youth Generation everyone knew each other's secrets. The only secret they didn't know about was their Ice Princess and Danshin being half human. The two had managed to keep it from them for seven years. The only person who knows is Sunny's uncle and CEO, Lee Sooman.

   Jessica was on her way to his office to discuss something about her secret. As she was passing by the cafeteria she overheard two of the workers she knew talking about which k-pop idols in the company wouldn't be human.

  From the names they listed, Jessica's name was said. She panicked and ran back to the car. Her manager was startled by her sudden appearance. He asked if ahe was alright since she was panting hard.. She told him that she was fine. Then she asked him to drive her back.

   They arrived at the front of the dorm at 7:16 p.m. Jessica quickly got out, thanked her manager and bid him goodbye. Then she speed walked straight into the dorm and ran straight into her bedroom with tears streaming down face.

   The members noticed Jessica's tears as she ran into her bedroom. They all looked at each other in worry. Sunny volunteered to go check on her and walked to the room.

   Someone else in the room wanted to volunteer but Sunny just beat him to it. So he was stuck on the couch staring at the door with his knuckles whitening. He hated seeing his crush and fellow member cry.

   "Tae. Calm down. I know you don't like seeing her like that but calm down." Hyoyeon said as she noticed his expression turning cold and his knuckles whitening.

   "Okay... Yeah, you're right." Taeyeon said nodding as he tried to relax his nerves. "Ok. I'm calm now but who ever freaking made her cry. I am sure going to kill them."

   Hyoyeon and the rest of the members nodded and looked at the door one last time before they went back to what they were doing before. Watching Frozen.

   Sunny entered their shared room together and heard faint sobs coming from the latter on the bed. She closed the door carefully and asked, "Are you ok, Sica-ya? What happened? Did the talk with him not go well or?". She walked closer to the bed and sat next to Jessica. She patted her back gently.

   Jessica shook her head. "N-no. It-it's not about th-that. I-I think Trevor a-and Nick know about my secret." Jessica said in between her sobs.

   "W-what?! How'd they find out?! The only people in the company who know it is my uncle, Krystal, you and me." Sunny asked surprised by the information Jessica gave her.

   "I-I don't know h-how but th-they were l-listing n-names a-and I was o-one of th-the n-names they m-mentioned." Jessica replied as she cried harder into her pillow.

   Sunny quickly put Jessica into an embrace to try to calm her down. "Shhhh. Shhh. It's okay Jess. It's okay. We'll go to uncles office tomorrow ans tell him about it okay?" Sunny said reassuring the Ice Princess who's ice melted. She patted and rubbed Jessica's back until her sobs subsides.

   Jessica nodded and calmed down after a few sobs. Then Jessica fell asleep in Sunny's embrace. Sunny noticed her steady breathing and smiled. She broke the hug and placed Jessica gently on the bed.

   The girls knocked on the door since they volunteered to go check on Sunny and Jessica before the boys every said anything. They poked their heads into the room and saw Jessica sleeping peacefully on the bed. Sunny stood up and walked out the door. She looked over her shoulder to Jessica then closed the door gently.

   "How is she, Sunny?" Hyoyeon asked as they we walking back to the couch. Sunny sat down next to Sooyoung, closed her eyes and laid her head onto his shoulder.

   Sunny sighed then answered,  "She fine but she needs to rest." 

   Everyone breathed out the breath they were unconsciously holding. "That's good. What happened anyway?" Tiffany asked.

   Sunny opened her eyes and lifted her head off his shoulders. "Uh... Jessica heard Trevor and uh Nick talking bad about the idols in the company including Jessica." Sunny said since it was the only logical excuse she could come up with.

   "What?!" Tiffany asked loudly.

   "Shhhhhh" everyone shushed her.

   "Sorry. Wait. Trevor and Nick? They wouldn't talk bad about Jessica. Would they?" Tiffany asked. 

   Sunny shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. All Jessica said was that they were talking about her and the other idols and nothing else." 

   "Well, we'll asked Jessica more when she wakes up. I'm still planning on murdering them though." Taeyeon said with a murderous aura surounding him.

   "Aw~" they all said as Taeyeon realized that he said the last part out loud. His cheeks gradually turned pink.

   " How sweet, Jessica's secret admirer is here to murder anyone for her. If anyone else was planning murder then he'll beat you to it." Hyoyeon said teasingly. 

   "Whaaaaat? M-me? Ahaha. You're funny, Hyoyeon." Taeyeon said as he tried to defend himself but failing miserably. They all exploded and laughed at his failed attempt. Taeyeon cheeks turned from the previous pink straight to crimson red.

   "You guys are the worst. Why am I even friends with you all." Taeyeon said burying his face into the palm of his hands. 

   "Because you would never trade us for anyone else." Yuri said sitting on the ground infront of Tiffany.

   "And you don't have any other idols you're close with outside of our group, Tae hyung" Yoon added. Taeyeon just groaned.

  "Taeyeon. Here's a question for you, that you must answer truthfully." Sooyoung said as a smirk appeared on his lips.

   Taeyeon nodded and looked up at Sooyoung. "Are you willing to admit that you're in love with Jessica?" Sooyoung asked smirking at Taeyeon.

   Another blush crept up onto Taeyeons cheeks as he asked flustered, "W-whaaaaat? W-why do you ask?"

  "Oh no reason. Just wanted to see if you would actually admit it out loud." Sooyoung said shrugging. "Well I guess you don't really have the guts to admit it then" he added.

   "I can admit." Taeyeon defended.

   "Then prove it and admit right this second." Sooyoung said.

   They had a staring contest before finally Taeyeon admitted that he was in love with Jessica. 

   "You finally said it. Thank goodness. We've been waiting for you to admit it to us for so long" Tiffany said, "Now you and Jessica just need to be together to get my ship sailing

   "Wait you shipped us together?" Taeyeon asked and Tiffanny nodded with a smile on her face. "Did any of you ship us?" Taeyeon added.

   "Oppa. Everyone shipped you and unnie together." Seohyun answered and everyone nodded their heads. 

   "And now you all are just waiting for me to ask Jessica so your ship would finally sail just like Tiffany said earlier." Taeyeon said shaking his head with a smile on his face. 

   "So when are you going to ask Jessica noona, Tae hyung." Yoon asked.

   Just then Jessica woke up and walked out the door to the living room.

   "Ask me what?" she asked since Yoon's words were the first thing she heard when she came out of her room.

   They all froze up and turned their heads to the Princesses voice. "Oh! Uh... Taeyeon was just going to ask you if you uhm... wanted to go to the amusement park." Hyoyeon said nervously.

   "Oh. Sure! That sounds nice" Jessica replied excitedly. "Everyone's coming right?"

   "Yup! Now, all we need to do is ask manager-nim if we could and when." Yoon sighed realizing that they didn't even discussed this with their manager.

   They all sighed with him and answered, "Yup."

   "Unnie, Oppa. We can ask him tomorrow after our schedule." Seohyun pointed out.

   "Oh yeah! Good thinking Seohyunnie." Taeyeon said snapping his finger. "Oh! Sunny, while you and Jessica talk with Lee-nim, we'll go and ask him."

   "Sure. Sounds good to me." Sunny answered. She looked at the clock and noticed that it was already past 8. "We should go to bed now. We still have an early schedulettomorrow."

   They all nodded in agreement. They turned off all the appliances and walked to their rooms.

   Sooyoung and Yoon slept in one room while Yuri and Taeyeon occupy the room next to theirs. Since Sunny and Jessica were roommates, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, and Seohyun all slept in the room next to theirs.

September 28, 2014.  4 a.m.

   Sooyoung woke up first and prepared breakfast for everyone. In two hours they would have to leave for their schedule.

   Hyoyeon and Seohyun woke up second. Hyoyeon went to go get ready and Seohyun went to go wake up everyone else.

   By 4:50, mostly everyone was awake except Jessica. She was the hardest to wake up out of the whole group.

   By the time it was 5:05 she finally woke up and got ready like everyone else did. When she got out of her bedroom, the first thing she saw was Yoon running out of Yuri and Taeyeon's room while they ran after him.

   "IM YOON!!!!" they both yelled. "YOU BETTER RUN!!!!"

   Sunny came up to greet her. "What's with them?" she asked.

   Sunny shrugged, "Yoon was teasing Yuri and Taeyeon about their phones background being their crushes."

   "Ah~ Okay." Jessica nodded. "Who were they?"

   "Yuri had Tiffany as his background." Sunny whispered.

   Jessica nodded. "What about Taeyeon?"

   "Why don't you go ask him yourself? He doesn't want me to tell you." Sunny said with a weird smile on her face.

   "O...kay" Jessica said as she made her way to the kitchen with Sunny.

   Jessica asked Taeyeon and his answer was, "I'll tell you later." as the conversation would later be forgotten.

   After everone ate they all went to the living room and put on a random movie. When the movie was 3/4 done their manager entered their dorm and told them that it was time to go.

Time Skip ----->

   It was only 7 when they got to go home. Once they arrived, they ate dinner and played video games.

   Sunny and Jessica excused themselves so they could go and talk to Lee Sooman about the situation with Jessica. 

   "We'll be back." Sunny as she left with Jessica.

   "Be safe!!!" Sooyoung yelled before Sunny fully closed the door.

At Lee Sooman's Office

   "Hello, Uncle!!" Sunny greeted him with a hug.

   "Hello, dear. What brings you girls here?" he greeted back and hugged both Sunny and Jessica.

    Sunny and Jessica told him about the situation. He was surprised by their words but he managed to keep a very calm composure.

   "Really?" he asked still surprised. They nodded their heads. "Hmmm. Those two always had some weird aura around them whenever I see them around the company." 

   "So what are we gonna do, uncle?" Sunny asked. By this time Sunny and Jessica were sitting in the two chairs that were in front of his office desk.

   "Well, for one I can fire them since they've done things that I let slip by. They still do them today as well so I can use that as an excuse to fire them." He said thinking of any other options.

   "What about Jessica? What if they already spread the rumor?" Sunny asked once again.

   "Hmm. Good point. What can we do. If the rumor is spread about Jessica and the other idols then the media might not believe what ever statement I give them." he answered.

   "Uhm. We better think fast." Jessica stated. "They're talking about something related to the topic right now." She showed Sunny and Lee Sooman the recent article that was posted.

   "I'll release a statement about that by tonight." he said. "I just hope it won't spread like wild fire." He started up his computer and started typing up the statement.

   "What if they don't buy it? What would Jessica do, uncle." Sunny asked worriedly.

   "Uhm. I think I have a solution for it but you might not agree to it, Sunny." Jessica said lowering her head.

   "What is it?WIt can't be that bad?" Sunny asked.

   "What is it, dear?" he asked just as curious as Sunny.

   "I'll release a statement about me being forced out of Youth Generation. At least that way they'll forget about that article." Jessica said.

   "What!!!!" Sunny questioned. "No. No. You aren't leaving the group, Jessica! How do you think everyone would feel if you did?!" Sunny's voice gradually increased.

   "Calm down Sunny. It may actually be our only option now that they already published an article about it." He said trying to calm down Sunny.

   "N-no. T-there must be anothey w-way. N-no." Sunny said as she started to tear up. Lee Sooman stood up and walked over to Sunny, placing her into an embrace.

   "I know my bunny but there are no other options that are presented to us right now." he said rocking Sunny from side to side as she cried.

   "I-I'm sorry." Jessica said as she cried as well. "I-I don't want to l-leave either."

   Lee Sooman stretched out one of his arms and motioned Jessica to come. He hugged both of them and let them cry.

   After they calmed down they talked about it some more. "Tell the others. They probably already read the article." he said. "Tell them the truth but not the truth about you being half human."

   "Ok." they answered.

   "Come to my office on September 30th. That'll be the day you release the statement. I'll plan everything from here." he said. "For now you guys shoul

Please log in to read the full chapter