Special Chapter ;)

Ghost Allergy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the short introduction, Lisa went to a room next to Jennie’s to unpack her things. Meanwhile, the three were left in the living room.

“Her name is kind of familiar don’t you think?” Rosé said.

“Yeah, I think so too. I think I’ve heard that name before.” Jisoo said and she turned to Jennie who was smiling like an idiot. “What’s with the smile?” She asked as she nudged Jennie.

“Nothing. I’m going to wash my face first.” Jennie said and went to the bathroom. She leaned on the door as she closed it and she smiled again.

Was it really Lisa? If it was really her, she looked fine as she expected her to be. It’s been a month since Lisa said goodbye to her. She misses her more and more each day but even though Lisa was already in their dorm, living with them, she still had to know if it was really her. But how? Just when Jennie stepped out of the bathroom, she saw Lisa walking from her room with a piece of paper in her hand.

“Um, guys? I’m going to head out to buy some things. I’ll be back later.” Lisa announced.

“Okay, take care.” Rosé said and gave a small wave to Lisa.

Jennie watched Lisa put her shoes on and went out the door.

“Jennie?” Rosé called and Jennie turned her head to her.

“Yeah?”

“Do you remember the ghost named Lisa?” Rosé asked and Jennie went to sit across her at their small dining table. “I know you told us not to talk about it anymore but where is she now anyway?”

“She returned home.” Jennie softly said as she sighed. “Actually, I found out she’s not really a ghost. She’s just lost and she’s looking for her body, her home.”

“So she’s still alive then? What happened to her?”

“She was in an accident but I guess she’s doing well now.”

“This might be stupid and I know you’re going to tell me there’s a lot of names like hers but don’t you think it’s her?”

“I don’t want to assume just yet but I think it’s her, her voice is familiar and she did tell me before that she’s taller than me and this Lisa that just arrived is taller than me. I don’t think this is a coincidence anymore.”

“Do you think she can still remember you?” Rosé asked and Jennie shrugged.

“I don’t know. Maybe not? I mean, if she still remembers me then she wouldn’t treat me differently. And if she remembers me then she should remember you and Jisoo as well.” Jennie sighed as she felt the same sadness she felt when she found out what happened to Lisa before.

“Well, if it happens to be the same Lisa that we knew then I think this is a fresh start to know her better, right?” Rosé sadly smiled.

“Yeah, I guess yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter