Chapter 1: I'm...What Now?!

Ghost Allergy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jennie!" Jisoo called as she was knocking loudly on Jennie's bedroom door. "Wake up! Breakfast is ready!"

"Hmm...five more...minutes." Jennie groaned as she turned to the other side of her bed. "No, five more...days." She grumbled.

"I'm going to tell your mom how lazy you're getting each day." Jisoo warned and Jennie got up as she groaned loudly.

"I'm up, okay?! You're going to destroy my door!" Jennie said as she put her slippers on and went to the door and opened it. She saw Jisoo standing in front of her with a cute apron on and she waved the spatula she was holding magically.

"Breakfast is served, your royal highness." Jisoo mockingly said as she curtsied.

"Ugh." Jennie grumpily said as she walked past Jisoo, basically ignoring her and went to their kitchen. She was greeted by a smiling Rosé when she entered the kitchen while she was preparing the breakfast on the table.

"Good morning." Rosé smiled but Jennie didn't return the gesture. She groggily sat on the chair and sighed heavily as she propped her chin in her hand. "Not so...good morning for you I guess." Rosé chuckled.

"You okay, princess?" Jisoo nonchalantly asked Jennie as she entered the kitchen too, removing the apron off of her and placed it on the handle of their fridge. "We heard a lot of sneezing last night."

"What a dumb question, of course I'm not okay!" Jennie exasperatedly said. "I couldn't sleep last night and I couldn't breathe properly because of this stupid allergy." She complained like a kid as she crossed her arms.

"Aw, poor Nini." Jisoo patted Jennie's head. "Let's eat before it gets cold."

Jennie, Jisoo and Rosé were living together in a dorm for almost a year now. Jisoo and Rosé sleep in the same room while Jennie sleeps alone in the other room. Jennie had this allergy thing for almost two weeks now but she didn't have time to go see a doctor. She sometimes kept on sneezing and she was always sorry for anyone that she was disturbing with her sneeze. Jennie doesn't like to sleep alone and the three used to sleep together in bed but they stopped ever since Jennie had this allergy and they ended up having colds as well, the two even noticed that it always gets chilly whenever Jennie sneeze while she's with them. Jennie transferring to the other room was a relief to Jisoo and Rosé because since then, they didn't catch colds.

"How about try cleaning your room every other day? Maybe the dust in your room is the cause of your allergy." Rosé suggested.

"You know I don't have much time to do any chores since I'm a busy person. I always get home tired from school and work." Jennie said.

"As much as I'd like to help you clean your room, I don't want to end up having an allergy like you." Jisoo said.

"Wow, thanks for that Jisoo." Jennie sarcastically said as she glared at Jisoo.

"Or if you don't have time to see a doctor, why don't you take some vitamins for a while? Or maybe eating something healthy too?" Rosé suggested again.

"Oh Chaeng, how I wish Jisoo thinks like you." Jennie dramatically sighed. "What time is it by the way?" She asked.

"9:00." Rosé answered after checking the time on her phone.

"What?!" Jennie said in shock as she jolted up and slammed her hands on the table, almost making the plates jump on the table. "I'm late for work!" She rushed to the bathroom to start bathing, leaving her breakfast a little bit untouched.

As Jennie had started washing herself, she started to sneeze as she heard someone laugh. She thought it was Jisoo so she knitted her eyebrows in annoyance.

"Why are you even there Jisoo?" Jennie yelled.

"What do you mean?" Jisoo yelled back but Jennie got confused because her voice seemed from the distance.

"I heard you laughing near the door! Don't even joke about it!" Jennie answered.

"What are you talking about? I'm still eating here with Chaeng!" Jisoo yelled in response.

Jennie was dumbfounded but she just dismissed it because she was already running late to work. After she took a bath, she rushed to her room. She went to the kitchen first to get a mug of coffee. But before she leave, she sneezed again. Rosé and Jisoo felt chilly when Jennie sneezed.

"Whoa." Jisoo said, amused. "Did you feel that?" She asked.

"That chilly feeling?" Rosé asked. "Yeah I did." She answered as she hugged herself and rubbed her arms to warm herself. Jennie sneezed again and the two felt even more chilly when Jennie walked closer to them.

"You guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter