Chapter 6: Home

Ghost Allergy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m still alive?” Lisa said in shock. “How?”

“I heard the students in the cafeteria. They said you were in an accident and you’re in a coma for three weeks.” Jennie quietly said.

She knew she told herself she was hesitant to tell Lisa the news but the guilt and conscience were killing her. Lisa needed and deserved to know about what really happened to her. The room was filled now with silence. 

Lisa on the other hand suddenly saw a flash of memories in her head, remembering everything about herself. She remembered it was snowing and someone was calling on her phone. She searched for her phone in her bag on the passenger seat with her right hand while focusing on the road. She had her phone in her hand but it slipped out of her grip and fell under the seat. Since the road she was taking was just straight, she decided to search for her phone while driving. Just when she finally got her phone, she took her eyes on the road again but to her surprise, there was a child in front of her car. It was too late for her to step on the brake. She ran over the child and the road was slippery for her to even halt her car. She turned the steering wheel in an attempt to make her car slow down but it only made the situation worse. She hit her car on a tree at the side of the road and hit her head hard on the steering wheel.

Lisa felt a tear escape her eye. “Oh God.”

“Why, what happened?” Jennie asked.

“I can remember everything now.” Lisa breathed out and she gasped when looking at her hands. She’s slowly fading away. “Jennie.”

“What?” Jennie said with a hint of panic in her voice, she sat on the edge of her bed.

“I’m fading. I don’t know what exactly is happening now. This is scaring me.”

“Fading? You’re going to go now?!”

“I don’t know but I think I am.” Lisa said and her left hand was now gone. “Thank you for everything. I don’t know if I will be back to my body or I will just be gone. Either way, I won’t forget you.”

“Can’t you stay a little longer?” Jennie begged. “Where are you?” Jennie asked and she felt Lisa hold her ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter