[Jaehyun] Night 1

Night Time Angels {1 Year Hiatus}

After an hour waiting, Jin Hee stands and walks to the door as a knock could be heard. She opens the door and Jaehyun smiles cutely before saying, "My name is Bong Jaehyun and I am your Night Time Angel."

"Hi Jaehyun. My name's Jin Hee." Jaehyun walks in and closes the door before looking around the room. Jin Hee walks and sits on her bed carefully before looking at him. Jaehyun approaches her and sits next to her before giving her a piece of paper which is a contract, a membership card and the rules and regulations. Jin Hee reads and signs the contract before giving those to Jaehyun. Jaehyun puts it on the table and asked, "So are you going to sleep now?"

"Maybe." Jin Hee lies down flat on her back after Jaehyun did the same thing. They stare at the ceiling and Jaehyun said, "You're adorable for a 17 years old."

"Thank you," Jin Hee replied as she looks at Jaehyun. Jaehyun looks at her and caresses her silky hair before saying, "You're so pretty."

"Are you always like this?" Jaehyun shakes his head and replied, "No."

Jin Hee chuckles and cuddles Jaehyun, which make him surprised. He smiles and hugs Jin Hee back before patting her head. Jin Hee falls asleep and snuggles closer to him. Jaehyun looks at her and smiles before humming a lullaby. He pats her head gently and said, "I got to go now."

"No," Jin Hee mumbled as she cuddles him. Jaehyun chuckles by her cuteness and Jin Hee open her eyes a bit. She looks at him and said, "I don't know why I'm being clingy."

Jaehyun chuckles and said, "That what makes you so adorable."

Jin Hee blushes hard and Jaehyun whispers, "Let's sleep. You have school tomorrow."

Jin Hee nods and slowly yawns before dozing to sleep. Jaehyun stares at her lovingly and close his eyes, drifting himself to sleep. He is so tired, he can't even leave. Besides, he is fond with her so he don't have the courage to leave her.

"Goodnight." Jaehyun nods and plants a soft kiss on Jin Hee's forehead. He sighs heavily and said, "See you tomorrow."

2 AM. Jin Hee is already asleep and Jaehyun looks at her as he wakes up. He carefully gets off from bed and walks to the door.

 

Night Time Angel had left.