[Sungyoon] Night 1

Night Time Angels {1 Year Hiatus}

Jin Hee sighs heavily as she sits and studies quietly. She write her notes and suddenly, a knock can be heard. Jin Hee freezes in her spot and asked, "Who is it?"

"Night Time Angel Choi Sungyoon," a male voice replied. Jin Hee sighs heavily and stands. She lazily walks to the door and opens the door. Sungyoon stands there with something inside his backpack, making Jin Hee confuse. She asked, "Are you really a Night Time Angel?"

Sungyoon nods and takes out a white envelope. He hands it to Jin Hee and replied, "All rules and regulations are there. The contract and membership card is there as well."

Jin Hee takes it and Sungyoon walks in after taking off his sandals. He puts his bag at the chair and heads to the window. Jin Hee closes the door and walks to her study table to sign the contract. She opens the envelope and take out the papers and the card. She reads it thoroughly and raises an eyebrow.

"Is your name Y or Choi Sungyoon?" Jin Hee asked. Sungyoon who is looking outside, replied, "Y is my nickname. Choi Sungyoon is my name."

"Okay..." Jin Hee finishes signing the paper and puts the pen on the table. She stands and- "Do you finish your homework?"

"Sorry?" Sungyoon turns to facr her and asked, "Have you finish your homework?"

"Yea," Jin Hee replied. Sungyoon nods and stands. He heads to the bed and sits before turning on his tablet. Jin Hee carefully gets on the bed and lays down next to him. She examines him and asked, "Are you a student?"

"I graduated already," Sungyoon replied. He looks at her and asked, "Why do you ask?"

"I'm curious because you had a bag with you," Jin Hee replied. Sungyoon looks at his bag and said, "I don't know whether I should tell you about it."

"I don't mind listening it. Maybe I can help," Jin Hee replied. Sungyoon shakes his head and replied, "This is adults' business. You're still too young to know about it."

Sungyoon puts his tablet on the side table and comfortably lays on his left side. He pats her head and sings a lullaby for her. Jin Hee stares at his eyes and it is quite sparkly. She giggles every time Sungyoon poke her cheeks and slowly becomes sleepy. She close her eyes and falls asleep like a baby girl. Sungyoon gets off from bed and covers Jin Hee's body with a blue blanket. He take his things and leaves the house quietly.

 

Night Time Angel had left.