[Daeyeol] Night 1

Night Time Angels {1 Year Hiatus}

Jin Hee waits patiently on her queen-sized bed and she holds a big pastel blue teddy bear. She stares blankly on the white wall and sighs heavily. She hears a ding sound and- "It's the Night Time Angel."

"Coming!" Jin Hee stands and walks to the door. She gulps and takes a deep breath before she opens the door. She looks up and saw a young man who is exactly from the profile she chose. The man asked, "Are you Jin Hee?"

Jin Hee nods and said, "Come in."

The man walks in and Jin Hee closes the door. He looks around Jin Hee's place and said, "You should know my name by now."

"I can't quite remember your name," Jin Hee admitted. The man chuckles and replied, "Daeyeol. Lee Daeyeol is my name."

Daeyeol sits on Jin Hee's chair and takes out a white envelope. He takes out several documents and said, "This are the rules and regulations, contract and membership card."

Jin Hee looks at him and reads the paper. Daeyeol pulls her gently to make her sit on his lap and said, "Take your time."

Jin Hee nods awkwardly and reads it thoroughly. She takes out a blue pen and signs the contract. Daeyeol smiles and asked, "How long you can't sleep?"

"For a while," Jin Hee replied. Daeyeol sighs and said, "You need to get enough sleep, especially when you're 17."

"How do you know my age?" Daeyeol chuckles and replied, "Your profile."

"Oh..." Daeyeol carefully place his left arm on Jin Hee's legs and carries her bridal style. He walks to the bed and carefully puts her on the bed. He move his hands off from her and lays down next to her. He pulls her close to him and run his fingers through her hair, making Jin Hee blush for the first time. Daeyeol chuckles by her reaction and asked, "Can I give you a quick peck on your cheeks?"

"W-what?" Jin Hee asked, puzzled. Daeyeol nods and asked, "Can I give you a peck?"

"I don't mind to be honest," Jin Hee replied. Daeyeol leans his face close and pecks both Jin Hee's cheeks. Jin Hee feels her cheeks heating up and Daeyeol said, "I'll count sheep for you."

Jin Hee nods and Daeyeol starts counting slowly. Jin Hee listens to the numbers getting larger and slowly her eyes become drowsy. She slowly close her eyes and falls asleep. Daeyeol smiles and tries to get off from bed. Jin Hee unconsciously hugs his arm and Daeyeol looks at her. He sighs and smiles as he saw her actions. He turns off the lamp and pats Jin Hee's head before dozing to sleep.

Around 2.30 AM, Jin Hee experiences another nightmare. It is the same one and this makes her stsrting to sweat. She open her eyes and sits properly as she breathes heavily. She hits her chest and said, "Another nightmare."

"Another one?" Jin Hee turns around and saw Daeyeol wakes up. He looks at her and said, "I wanted to leave but you hugged my arm. So, I can't leave because I don't want to wake you up."

Jin Hee sighs heavily and Daeyeol sits properly. He examines her and decides to cuddle her. He said, "I'll be here. Don't worry. Even though the contract said I should go home when you're asleep, they won't punish me for not leaving because some customers were like you."

"Really?" Daeyeol nods. He pats Jin Hee's back and this time, he sings for her to sleep. His soothing voice makes Jin Hee love the song and not afraid of him. She rests her head on Daeyeol's chest and Daeyeol admires her. Jin Hee asked, "Do you ever date before?"

"No. How about you?" Jin Hee shakes her head and replied, "They don't like to date me. They knew my parents died so they mock me."

"How could they do that to my princess?" Daeyeol asked. Jin Hee sighs and Daeyeol said, "Tomorrow you don't have to go to school. I'll take care of you."

"B-but..." Daeyeol pecks Jin Hee's forehead and replied, "I'm your Sleeping Agent. I have to do this for you."

They made eye contact and Daeyeol hugs her. Jin Hee slowly goes to sleep and...

 

Night Time Angel had left.