Night 1

Night Time Angels {1 Year Hiatus}

Night 1

Jin Hee is laying on her bed, trying to sleep. She can feel the heat and feels like the dream really happening. Jin Hee screams and sits almost immediately. She pinch her ears and kicks the bedsheet. She said, "I can’t sleep."

Jin Hee sighs and remembers something. She gets off from bed and walks to her study table. She sits on a chair and takes out the card Emily gave her that morning. She searches for the service and hesitates for a moment. She takes a deep breath and clicks on the link.

Do you have sleeping problems? Are you suffering from insomnia? Do you frequently had bad dreams every time you close your eyes? Well, don’t fret! Night Time Angels will help you to go to sleep. In one hundred and sixty-eight hours, your insomnia will go away. Sign up and create a username before proceed to the next step.

"Done," said Jin Hee. She clicks the purple register button and-

Do you agree with all the terms and conditions given? Click yes to proceed; click no to cancel.

"Yes," Jin Hee mumbles to herself and clicks the 'Agree' button.

Thank you for choosing us to help you with your sleep. Please choose a Night Time Angel to help you sleep peacefully. These men will give no harm to you. They will only help you to sleep and leave when you are already asleep.

"Who should I choose? I didn't know them. I never meet them before. Can I trust this?" Jin Hee debated with herself before recalling her conversation with her friend that morning, when they were heading to school.

"Don't worry, Jin Hee. They are trained strictly and true professionals for this. They won't hurt you. Besides, my friend used to get some help from this app. Trust me, she can sleep well already. I won't force you," Emily said as she handed Jin Hee a purple business card. Jin Hee took it and replied, "I'll think about it."

"I know you rarely trust strangers to come at your house, especially at night. But don't worry, they had an exclusive contract which restrain their actions. They had all the rules and guidelines," Emily said. Jin Hee sighed heavily and put the card inside her purse.

 

Choose your Night Time Angel

Daeyeol, Sungyoon, Jangjun, Jaeseok,

Joochan, Jaehyun, Bomin, Seungmin

TAG, Donghyun, Jibeom