[Jangjun] Night 1

Night Time Angels {1 Year Hiatus}

Someone knocks the door a few minutes later and Jin Hee looks at the door. She stands and walks to the door quietly. She sighs heavily and opens the door carefully. A young man looks at her and bows at her before saying, "Hello. My name is Jangjun. Nice to meet you, Jin Hee. I'm your Night Time Angel and I will help you to sleep peacefully until you're better."

"Hi," Jin Hee replied and moves to her left to let Jangjun enter her house. She closes the door and Jangjun said, "Your house's hard to find."

"Really? I didn't know about that..." Jangjun smiles a bit and puts his blue backpack on a chair. He s the bag and takes out a white envelope before putting it on the table. Jin Hee approaches him awkwardly and Jangjun takes out a black pen before putting on top of the envelope. He said, "All the things you need to register is here. Sign using this pen. I don't like to use other pens."

"O-okay." Jin Hee sits and Jangjun takes out his tablet out from his phone. Jin Hee tears the envelope open and looks at every item in there. Jangjun pulls out his round spectacles underneath his varsity jacket and puts it on. Then, he takes out a special pen for tablets and does something. Jin Hee asked to avoid silence, "Why do you carry a lot of things with you?"

"I need to be prepared and besides, I am a university student. I have to study as well," Jangjun replied. Jin Hee nods and Jangjun peeks a bit. He said, "It's time for bed."

Jin Hee stands and heads to bed before lying down. Jangjun sits next to her and said, "Sleep first. I have to finish my assignment."

"Okay." Jin Hee sighs heavily and tries to sleep. In her mind, she said, What's the use to have a Night Time Angel? I'm not going to get well in this rate.

Jangjun suddenly holds her hand and Jin Hee is taken aback by his actions. It's like he could read her mind. Jangjun is busy with his assignment and he has to take care of Jin Hee at the same time. Jin Hee feels bad for him. She said, "I'm sorry for bothering your time."

"What?" Jangjun looks at her and Jin Hee averts her gaze. She mumbles, "Nothing."

Jangjun focuses back on his tablet and he is actually writing about Jin Hee's info. He even write the exact words she said the past minute. Even what she is thinking in her brain. What?! How could he do that? He can read people's expression and every movement is like a message to him. Jin Hee yawns and slowly falls asleep. Jangjun looks at her and writes the last note. He turns off his tablet and puts it on the side desk. He looks at her and said, "I should be going."

Jangjun gets off from bed quietly and pack his things. He heads to the door and glances at Jin Hee. He sighs and...

 

Night Time Angel has left.