Chapter 1

Both sides of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter 1  

"I realized that bullying never has to do with you. It's the bully who's insecure."

-Shay Mitchell

       

3rd person's POV

"...and the first in class who had gotten 49/50 goes to none other than.... Kim Jae Hee!" Mrs Kim announced enthusiastically but in return, the students gave her uninterested applauds.

The term test was actually really challenging, there were a lot more application questions than expected. Even though the marks that JaeHee had gotten was impressive, no one gives a damn about it. As always, without doubt, JaeHee would score the highest. I mean, when did she not?

JaeHee was in the elite class and she had been the best of the best. But being the best comes with a huge price. Everyone had very high expectations of her and when she did not do that well, they would question her about it. To them, they were encouraging and concerned for her but to her, they were just putting redundant stress and burdened on her shoulders.

But as she walked to receive her results, a slight frown was decorated on her face. Mrs Kim's smile slightly faltered when she saw her expression but she wore it brightly afterwards, passing the test paper and congratulating her. JaeHee gave a respectful bow before taking the paper, eyebrows furrowing even more in disappointment.

Just when JaeHee walked towards her table, some of her classmates overheard what she muttered to herself and scowled. They immediately threw her dirty looks, glares and curses non-subtly.

~~~~~~~

"'Oh My God, I got like just 49 out of 50. That's so low and disappointing!' ... please, I had studied for 3 weeks in advance just for that f-ing test and I only got 32. Just because she is oh-so-smart, she thought she is the top of the world which is just plain cocky. That annoying piece of , I am sure that she said that on purpose just to mock all of us. 'Oh my god, i'm so disappointed in myself, I should probably shoot myself for losing one mark.' Blah blah, if only annoying -es like her would disappear from the phase of earth, it would have been a much better place."

"She is such a . That plain nerd, I am sure that other than studying, she is good at nothing else. No wonder she is forever alone, no one wants to befriend crap like her let alone ask her out. If I am a guy, even if you pay me to date her,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter