Chapter 3

Both sides of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter 3  

If you do what you love, it is the best way to relax.
-Christian Louboutin

       

"You had everything planned out didn't you? If not why would you wear a clubbing outfit to my house just to 'hang out'?" Jimin squinted his eyes at Taehyung accusingly. Taehyung was clad in all black— black leather jacket on the outside, black T-shirt on the inside, leather pants and even leather shoes. Even Jimin had no idea how some one can pull off all leather so well. Oh well, at least it was not full denim.

To Jimin's statement, Taehyung only replied with a cheeky smile, concentrating on the road in front of him. 

"And I don't get why you are wearing all black and leather. Won't it be hot? Plus, I thought you want to appeal to the ladies *cough* and man *cough*—" 

"What was that?" 

"O-oh, nothing. Anyway, I thought you said that you want to go there and show off your 'fabulous face'? But with the bad lighting there, who will give a about how you look? Especially with the black outfit. You should had wore a glittery outfit there, it will turn heads for sure." Jimin started to complain, hoping that Taehyung would U-turn and allow him to go home and sleep. 

"Well bro, the ladies will flock towards me like how moths flock towards light." 

"What a great way to attract pests." Jimin muttered under his breath.

"And why are you whining so much now? I thought we had an agreement? And you are wearing all black too, who are you to judge?" He rebutted back at the lad. 

"Cause unlike someone here, I'm just going there for the KBBQ tomorrow. If I had a choice, I would not want to step in there." Jimin sulked, crossing his arm across his chest. 

For some reason, as they got closer to their destination, Jimin started to get an uneasy feeling. It was as if something was pressing hard on his chest, trying to keep him away from where ever he was heading now. 

"Hey, we had a deal right?" Taehyung spoke softly, not wanting to argue with Jimin. They were out to have fun, not for Taehyung to babysit Jimin.

"Fine." Jimin replied, brushing the dreadful feeling away. He was a man of his words and since he could not excape, might as well enjoy himself to his fullest.

After ten more minutes, the car screeched to a stop in front of a building. The guys stepped out of the car before Taehyung passed his car keys to a nearby valet together with some cash. 

In the day, the building looked kind of like an rundown warehouse, with graffiti-filled walls and being in the far desserted corner of an industrial estate. But at night, the place was a complete opposite. 

Loud music could be heard all the way from far away and neon signs lit up outside the building. The doors which were closed before sunset were widely open, allowing occasional flashes of light to escape into the outside world. But those flashes were the only thing lighting up the whole place. The place was an underground club, not many people knew about the place but there was still a relatively large crowd everyday. Two bouncers guarded the door while a few valet stood at the side. 

After flashing the bouncers their identification cards, Taehyung started dragging Jimin in excitedly. 

"It will be fun!"

~~~~~~~

It was not fun. At all. 

The moment they stepped into the club, Taehyung just told Jimin to "knock himself out" before striding towards the bar, leaving Jimin alone. 

Jimin sighed before settling himself on a random sofa in a corner. 

Why did he bother asking me to come here when he is going to abandon me instead? Jimin mumbled mentally, looking around observing the crowd on the dance floor. Unlike taehyung, he had no intention to drink or anything. They had school the next day. 

"Hey there hottie." A sultry voice sound

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter