Chapter 5

Both sides of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter 5  

There are times when you wake up and feel like a whole damn queen,  able to conquer and slay anything you do.

But there are bound to be days in which you just want to flung your whole body out of the window and escape reality. 

       

Before I start, I would like to give a huge shoutout to ktn123 and doveheart for upvoting!

It really meant a lot to me <333

~~~~~~~

I thought those kinds of things only exist in fiction books, or even television drama.

I thought all the scenes were mostly exaggerated by writers to fill the quota of their snappy films.

Never would I had thought that this kind of things would happen to me. 

To me, those name-calling and insults in my daily life seemed harsh enough. All those mockery and sinister glares were a package together with those chatty voices. Everyday, I had to endure all those toxic remarks from people which were just sprewing out for their own enjoyment. Personally, those treatment seemed bad enough, nudging my limit with every criticism. But apparently, the students of my school loved to prove me wrong. 

As I walked through the hallway to my next class, I could hear all those voices talking badly about me. I should be used to it, it happened to me everyday anyway. I tried to block out all the voice and just get to my destination as quiet as possible. But to no avail, all those mean comments were coming at me stronger than ever, testing my restraint. 

"I can't believe her seatmate is Jimin. That low-class should not even have the priviledge to be breathing the same air as him. Moreover, she is sitting beside him. She even have the audacity to talk to him. She does not have the rights to live in this world. She and her whole family should just go rot in hell. I bet even Satan would reject his own spawn." 

"She is such an attention seeking hoe." 

"If I were her, I would go and commit suicide right away." 

The last comment hit me the most. I know I was unloved. I know I was useless. But having a third party to say that to my face evidently hurt more.

Unconciously, my head started to bow lower and lower, looking at my feet as I walked. There were harsher comments, worse name calling and even death threats. But I refused to acknowledge them. 

What did I even do to them? Why were they doing this to me? Do they think that it was really fun? Should I just do what that guy said? I don't seem to deserve living anyway. 

All those nasty thoughts and questions started swimming in my head, making me even more depressed. 

Suddenly, my walking path was intruded by a pair of stilettos, making me stop in my tracks. Looking up, I saw a girl around my age smirking at me. When I tried to walk past her, she moved in the same direction, blocking my way. When I tried to step to the left instead, she did the same thing, a smirk still hanging at her lips. 

Frowning, I grew evidently irritated. I was going to be late for my next class and Mr Song was someone that took attendance really seriously. 

"Erm, can you excuse me? I have a class to rush to." I told her as politely as possible but instead of heeding to my request, she just stood there like a statue. Her friends came to join and they are now blocking the entire way. 

"What about no?" She mocked. her friends' laughter echoing behind her. 

At that moment, I just forget everything about being polite. The day had been long and my entire being was entirely drained. I would much rather to get the whole day over and done with than to have it dragged on even longer.

So instead of what i usually would do, I just stared blankly at her, hoping that she could just speak whatever crap she wanted and let me go. 

"I don't care what you do, tell Mrs Kwon to change your sitting arrangement." She demanded. My left eye twitched at what she said. 

Oh my god, it is about that damn seating arrangement again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter