Chapter 4

Both sides of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
chapter 4          

Thank you Nurliaaa so much for the upvote!  I really appreciate it so much <333

And thank you doveheart for always supporting me by commenting! <333

***

 

"Class, remember what I told you all last week? It is now time to change your seats!" Mrs Kwon, their homeroom teacher who was also in charge of teaching the class Mathematics, announced happily to the class. 

The class started the chatter loudly, their loud squeals and banter echoed through the room. Many of them were discussing with each other, hoping that they would either retain their old seating arrangement or move to a new one with their bestfriend or eye candy. A lot the girls in class wanted to sit with one of the jocks of the school— Jimin and Jungkook. Likewise for the guys, they were hoping that they would sit with one of the queenkas— Jihyo, Tzuyu. 

To them, unless they were fortunate enough to sit beside the popular kids, there ain't no way they are able to talk to the Kingkas and the Queenkas. Before the noise could get any louder and disturb the other classes, Mrs Kwon calmed everyone down before explaining to them her great plan. 

"This time round, we are going to do something different. Since you guys always complain that I am terrible at chosing seats for y'all, we are going to draw lots. The students with odd register number will be those drawing the lot and the student with even register number will be the ones that will be drawing the lot for which table they will be seating at." Mrs Kwon showed them the number assigned to each table and the class half-groaned and half-cheered.

JaeHee could not care less. She would be the one drawing the table number and she prayed with all her heart that she get a corner seat. 

"But of course, if the arrangement seemed to absurd or will definitely disturb the whole class, I will rearrange that pair. Now let's get to business! The even numbers will be drawing the lot first!"

JaeHee went to the front and there were classmates pushing and shoving each other, wanting a greater chance at picking the seat they liked. Due to all the pushing and shoving, JaeHee ended up being one of the last to draw a lot. 

But as if her prayers were answered, she ended up having the seat at the far corner of the classroom. Satisfied, she sat down and looked out of the window, not caring who will sit beside her. As long as he or she does not pick on me... who am I kidding, almost half of this school is against me.

She was in the midst of daydreaming when she heard a chair screeched beside her. 

"Hi"

JaeHee turned to the voice, shocked that someone actually talked to her. Her eyes got wider when she realised that it was Park Jimin, one of the school's Kingkas, that talked to her. There was a small tug on Jimin's lips, seeing her reaction. Cute

Instead of saying anything, JaeHee just gave a small nod before facing the front. 

Seeing her curt reaction, Jimin pouted a little before tapping her again.

When she turned to him the second time, brows slig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter