Prologue

Both sides of you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Prologue  

"Just living is not enough... one must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower."

-Hans Christian Andersen

       

Imagine having only five minutes to live.

300 seconds

300 000 milliseconds

5 minutes

A span of time which seemed so short yet so long. 

What if I tell you that for this five whole minutes, you can do whatever you want? There will be no limitation, conditions or consequences. 

Most people will probably do the first thing that comes to their minds.

It could be something that they had spent countless of nights dreaming about.

Perhaps, something that deep, deep down in them desired to do.

Or even something that they will never ever attempt to do in their sane mind cause fk it, there are no consequences anyway.

But Kim Jae Hee was different from everyone else.

She was the type that will most probably use up those five minutes pondering what she should do. Cause there are just so much things that she was could not, should not and must not do.

If she was to write out everything she was prohibited to do, the list could go on and on forever.

In a way, she was like a caged bird. Everyone that passed by her would point fingers and gave their own comments but no one truly cared.

The cage that was keeping her in was meant to be like 'safe-zone', protecting her from the harsh outside and making sure that she was well.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter