Stay 2

Stay Still; hunhan ff

Sehun' POV

"Ya Chanyeol-hyung Yoora-noona don't tell mom okay?"

"Yeah yeah we promise! Now go before mom catch you." Noona said.

They were the only one who supported my plan meeting my real father. Mom married 3 men. Chanyeol-hyung and Yoora-noona's father. My father and Jasper's father. Jasper's father already passed away.

I am Oh Sehun 18 year old. A happy go lucky guy who suffers from a Kidney Cancer. My hyung and noona are already working. Noona was 3 years older than hyung who just graduated in bussiness management. While I am graduating from high school. Finally! My little brother Jasper was already in his 9th grade.

"Faster saeng!" Hyung said and I boarded my bike.

"Bye!"

"Hep! Your mask Sehun! Don't forget!" Noona said and I started to pedal.

"Where's Sehun?" I heard mom shouted as I continued.

"H-huh? We haven't seen him. Hey noona did you saw him?" Chanyeol hyung said. And I stopped and looked back.

Mom looked at Jasper who was looking at me. Mom turned to me and I started to pedal again.

As I passed the other village I took of my mask.

"Hey Sehun! Will you enroll for the next sem?"

"Yeah sure. If we have some money." I said and never stopped pedalling.

I felt a growl in my stomach that made me stop and a street food. I'm not allowed but who am I to choose? I mean I will even die even if I won't eat this.

So I better eat this before I die. Right? It is better to live your life as if you are going to die later. Who knows. We may die in accident even if we are healthy.

"5 dollars." The vendor said and I paid. This will be a long drive kekekeke.

I bought a colored beverage. A soft drink. I drank it and started to pedal again.

I stopped for a while when I felt my water bag being full wanting to be emptied. I pissed in the bushes. No one can see me though.

After peeing I sat at the road side resting. I lie my body on the hard cement.

I suddenly felt a heavy thing that rolled on my left foot.

"Damn!" it hurts so much!

I think I got my foot a big bruise. How will I even go to my father?

I was petrified when I saw the driver went out to help me

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I'll bring you to the hospital." She said while rushing to me.

"N-no! I'm fine! I can handle myself!"

"I insist!" She said.

"N-no miss really! I can still stand. See?" I said as I stood up and slightly jumped.

"Lets go!" She said while pulling me.

"N-no!" I said and she formed a knuckle that made me stop. Wow. Scary ma'am.

"Come in." She said and I went inside.

"I said I can walk tho." I said as I sat down.

"My bike!" I said as she closed the door. She opened the door in back seat and putted the bike inside.

I raised my left foot and removed my shoe and my sock.

"Oh my god! I'm really taking you to the hospital!" She said but I insists.

"No. Ice is enough. Do you have ice?" I asked.

"Y-yeah. At the back. Inside the water jug." She said and I got some ice and putted inside my towel and made it as a cold compress.

"Wear a seatbelt please." I said but she said no.

"Wear it incase we got engaged in an accident." I said and she stopped the car when we saw a big cow in our way.

She pressed the brake and covered her eyes and shouted.

"Miss... we are safe."

"I'm a mister..." he said and glared.

"What an unmanly scream from a mister." I said teasing him.

"See now? Now wear that seat belt of yours." I said and he did it.

"Fine just shut up okay?" He said and focused on the road.

Woah... he's so beautiful. He can cross dress. Then I would court him then I would be his boyfriend. Of course that is a joke. I barely know him though.

I smirked at focused on putting cold compress in my foot.

"I can drive you know."

"Who?"

"M-"

"Who asked?" He said not letting me finish.

Wow a sasy brat you are arent you?

"I am being a gentleman here."

"I am a man. A manly one."

Oh sure a manly man with an unmanly scream and voice.

"Why don't you want me to drive?"

"Because this is my mom's car." He answered.

"So?"

"So, only I can drive."

"Theres always place for a first time you know." I said and looked at the window.

"Yeah so cows can eat humans?"

"No."

"But you said that there is always a place for a first time."

"Yeah but that is impossible!"

"Unless the body becomes a fertilizer to the grass."

"That is... you're right I give up from this couple quarrel thing." I said and looked at the view. An amazing view.

I looked at him. Most amazing view.