Stay 5

Stay Still; hunhan ff

Luhan's POV

"Ajusshi, what are those pups for?" I asked.

"Selling them?" He didnt answered.

"A pet shop?" Still didn't answered.

"Or maybe you have a-"

"LEFT! TURN TO LEFT!" He shouted and I suddenly drifted to left that made the door open and pups fell and ran away into the deep farm.

A lot of people we're getting them. I just stood outside of my car as I watched them.

"Hey! Ajusshi! Come on! Let's go!" Sehun said signing the small ajusshi to ride him.

He ran away into the deep farm carrying the ajusshi. I was left shooketh in my place and followed them.

As I saw one, I was about to catch it but Sehun jumped and caught it.

"This is mine!" He said.

"That pup is mine!" I said.

"Yours?"

"Give it!"

"What yours? You're too slow! You we're just staring!"

"I'll give it to ajusshi!" I said.

"I'll do it!" He shouted and I wrapped my hand in his neck choking him on the floor, yet my hands are not big enough to choke him.

"You're too slow! How will you get it!?"

"Give me that puppy!"

"I got it! Not you!"

"Fine. It's yours!" I said standing up and walked away.

"There's one more!" Ajusshi shouted and we got in the car.

A pregnant silence we're swallowing us whole inside the car.

"My son will marry the former mayor's granddaughter. We will give these pups to them, so they wont speak ill and step on us." Ajusshi said that made us uneasy.

I saw Sehun wearing a nervous face same as me and focused on the road again.

"I promised ten pups. There's only six now." He said and Sehun looked at me with a unease face.

"A-ajusshi, we are truly sorry. I will explain it to them." I said.

"I'll do it. You might yell and fight them." Sehun said.

"No, I can do it." I said.

"I'll talk to them." He raised his voice.

"I can do it." I said.

"I'll talk to them Lu." He said.

"No! I can do it!" I raised my voice.

"No! I'll explain it-"

"I'll do it!" Ajusshi shouted and both of us stopped talking.

"Go straight!" He shouted again before we can speak again.

"O-okay ajusshi." I said and focused on road again.

"That's better ajusshi. You talk to them." Sehun said.

Later on I took left inside a open gate.

"That's the monster's lair." Sehun said and laughed.

I stopped inside the gate and we saw someone going down from the house and ajusshi started to hide.

"A-ajusshi..." We called him.

The more steps the old lady step down the more ajusshi hide. Well she really is scary.

The old woman knocked on the door's window at the back seat.

"Lord, have mercy on me..." ajusshi said and the old woman opened the door.

Ajusshi went out and closed the door.

"Good day-"

"You're late, Seokjin! It seems like today's event is not important for you."

"T-that's not true-"

"Don't you know that time is money? Don't you know that time is gold!?" Halmoni said as her voice raised.

"If you do not respect my time, then you do not respect me!" She shouted.

 I remembered what ajusshi said before.

"so they wont speak ill and step on us "

Me despite hearing and seeing him got stepped on, went out.

"Y-yah! What are you doing? She'll eat you alive!" Sehun said while shaking and pulling me but I pulled myself and went out. Sehun went out and watched from the other side.

"Good morning ma'am. I'm sorry to interrupt but I just want to explain Mr. Seokjin's side. We passed by Sir Seokjin when he was on his way here. He was carrying ten puppies unter the heat of the sun. So we let him ride with us. But please know that in the short time that we were with him, we know that he is a kind man. Time is gold, and time is money yes. But a heart of gold is as precious too."

"Wow!" Sehun reacted.

"Yes!" Halmoni said with a smile but disappeared right after.

"Jinwoo! Put those pups inside the garden!" She ordered the butler carrying the umbrella for her.

"Yes ma'am." The butler answered.

"Aah... dear-in-law..."

"Yes?" Mr. Seokjin said.

"Come in." Halmoni said with a sweet and calm voice. AND IT IS FAKE!

Halmoni looked at me and smiled. She looked away and walked now with Mr. Seokjin.

I looked at Sehun who was holding his laugh. I looked at them again, and Mr. Seokjin looked back at me and putted his palm in his left chest and bowed. Giving me a signage of thank you. I smiled and looked back at Sehun. 

I entered the car at the same time with Sehun. As we got in he went close to me and clapped with a weird smile in his face.

"You were so good! Are you "Best in English"? Did you see that old lady's face? Her nose will bleed because of your great speech!" He said while clapping like a seal.

I just rolled my eyes and drove. A minute later we heard a sound from the back. I stepped on the break and we looked back together.

We saw a little pup. Sehun went to get it. It is a white little dog.

"Should we take it back?" Sehun asked.

"No! They might sell them! Let's keep him." I said as I get the dog from his lap.

"Hello baby. Mommy is here. Here is mommy and daddy!" I said while playing with him.

"What did you said?" Sehun leaned closer to me. I gulped and cleared my throat.

"M-mommy is here." I said.

"No. Mommy and? D. Da..."

"Mommy! Mommy is here!" I said.

"No. You said... mommy and daddy..."

"S-shut up." I said and covered my face.

He get the dog and talked to it.

"Daddy is here baby... daddy!!" He said while playing with it.

"Should we call him whitey? Since he is white."

"I want Vivi. It is short for baby." He suggested.

"Hmmm... yeah better! Hello Vivi!!" I said before starting to drive again.