Stay 4

Stay Still; hunhan ff

Luhan's POV

"So... I am letting you ride my car because I need to take responsibility of what happened. I am not letting you ride because I want to talk to someone, so please... dont do a talk show in my car." I said clearing my intentions while driving.

"So?"

"So! If I do not let you ride you might have been eaten by those cows!" I said.

"Uhm... that's never been said and was not going to be true." Sehun answered.

"But when dead birds, bodies became fertilizer in soil doesnt that meen they also ate those bodies?"

"Logically yes, pyshically no."

"Huh?"

"In other words Lu Han. No. They are not carnivore."

"Because they are called omnivore."

"Niether omnivore."

"Ask them then!" I said.

"Okay stop the car." He said and I stepped on the break. What the heck? Is he serious?

"Ajusshi! Cows are herbovores right?" He asked the farmer carrying 10 pups. So cute!

"Yes."

"See Luhan? They are herbivore! I love you ajusshi! Thanks for answering!" He said and send a flying kiss.

"No! Ahjusshi! If dead bodies become fertilizer in soil, and cows eat those fertilized plants. Doesnt that make them omnivore?" I asked and the farmer stayed silent and thinked about it.

"See no!" Sehun said.

"Uhh..."

"See?! He said yes! Yes!" I said.

"Hey! Ajusshi didn't said anything!" Sehun said.

"Thank you ajusshi! Silence means yes stupid!"

"You're confusing him." His alibi.

"I love you ajusshi! I love you more! Let's go!" I said and started to drive.

"But ajusshi fertilizer is different from dead bodies right? Mister Beautiful, we're talking about humans, not humans becoming fertilizer." Sehun defended.

"Yes but mister, the fertilizer came from humans, it's just in different form. Right ajusshi?" I asked.

"A fertilizer is a fertilizer! A human is a human! Right ajusshi?" He said.

"There are still human ingredients in the fertilizer! So what ever you do it is the same!" I said.

"Stop it. He's already confusing." He said.

"STOB IT!" Ajusshi shouted and we remained silent.

"If you two want to fight over a cows, don't involve me! I have better things to do! You're wasting your youth! And you!" He pointed at me. "It's a pity for your parents if you get pregnant! Because you don't even have a job! What a shame! You're too young to flirt around! You're fighting over cows!" He said and started walking again carrying 10 pups.

"First of all ajusshi! He's not my type!

Second, I'm not a girl!

Third, it's better that we are interested in cows than other nonsense in the internet! Is it our fault that we have Facebook in our generation?" I shouted.

"H-hey stop it Lu..." He said.

"That's the problem with you middle aged people!" I shouted.

"Shh... stop it already." He said in a low tone.

"You think we are shallow! Selfie after selfie!" 

"Stop it already, he's already away."

"If you had internet then, won't you take selfies during the Sillia period!?" 

"H-hey Luhan please!"

"I'm not done yet!"

"No Lu!"

"No! I'm gonna pick a fight!"

"Stop!" He said and I stopped and started to pant.

"Water! Water. W-water please..." I said and tapped him on his shoulder.

He handed me a water bottle and I drank it.

It's too late when I realized it is not a mineral water.

"You too! That's not my water! First it's not mineral second it's not mine! We had indirect kiss! I'm gonna punch you too!" I said.

"H-hey no!" He said and acted drinking it.

"You're just like ajusshi! You are driving me up the wall!" I said.

"See?"

"No! I'll hit you!" I said and looked away pretending I'm mad although I really am.

"See? I'm wiping it!" He said.

"You're disgusting!"

We stayed silent for a while. Not moving. I lied my neck back and saw him faced at me.

"So I'm not your type?" He asked and I looked at him.

"After everything, that's the only thing you remembered?" 

"So, what? Answer it."

"No, is that a problem?" I answered right away.

"No." He said.

"Why? Am I your type?" I asked.

"U-uh..." 

"Silence means yes." I said.

"Whoa! I just wasn't able to answer! Why would you be my type? Yuck!" He said and sat straight.

"Yuck! Type?" He asked with a sour face while looking at me. He looked away and faked throwing up.

I just smirked and started to drive. We passed over that ajusshi and I looked back at the rear-view mirror.

"Ay mahiwagang tae ng kalabaw!" He shouted as he tripped and fell. (Translation : Oh holy cow's !)

I felt a little guilt and drove backwards. I saw Sehun's smirk as I drove backwards.

"Ajusshi?" I called.

"Ajusshi!" Sehun called.

"Get in, ajusshi!" Sehun said.

"We'll give you a ride." I said.

"Ajusshi?"

"Let me talk to him." Sehun said.

"Ajusshi!" Sehun called as I drove slowly when Ajusshi started to walk.

"Ajusshi! We're sorry about what happened, we didn't mean to bother you. Dont worry! We'll bring you to your destination. Please ajusshi. Suwon is still far from here. When you get there, your pups will turn into a cerberus." He said and laughed.

Ajusshi stopped from walking as he look at Sehun.

"Pfft... Cerberus!" He laughed and looked at me. I just stared at him with a questioning face and he turned back at ajusshi.

"Hahaha-aah... Ha?" 

Ajusshi dropped whatever he was carrying and went near the window.

"What about my pups?" He asked.

"Sehun will take care of them." I said and he looked at me.

"What? Why me?" He whispered as he looked at me. I just gave him a 'do-it-look'. And looked back at the road.

Sehun sat at the back with pups surrounding him, playing, and pulling his clothes. While ajusshi just held a one pup.

This is a hell... this is not what I expected on my way to Mt. Ohlu.