Stay 3

Stay Still; hunhan ff

Luhan's POV

"What couple. I know I am gay but isn't it weird to say couple things to a stranger?" I said.

"Sehun, Oh Sehun..." he said and presented his hand. I shook hands with him.

"Luhan. Lu and Han. But call me Luhan." I said.

"So you're gay?" He asked.

"Forget that."

"Do yo find me handsome?" No!

"No! I don't even know you. Do you think I would like you?"

"Well you know my name. I'm not a mere stranger you just met now. Besides you looked like a girl. And don't worry baby I am biual. You can crawl my body anytime you want to." He stated that made me blush red tomatoes.

"Shut up!" I said and rolled my eyes.

"You're blushing. You looked beautiful." He said and rolled my eyes again.

"But you looked like a frog when you roll your eyes."

"Oh well you Sehun!" I said.

"I think I should be the one to say that." He said

"Do you have any food?" He asked.

"There at the back. The ones inside the paper bag." I said still driving.

"Uhm... real food please." He stated.

"Arent you a picky one? Just eat those." I said.

"You wish me death dont you?" He said and I glanced at him.

"What?"

"Salty foods... beers... this is not allowed for someone who have cancer. Especially kidney cancer." He said and I laughed.

"Great joke Sehun you made me laugh." I said but he just smiled bittersweetly.

Don't tell me he is serious about that !?

I immediately stopped the car.

"What the? Why did you stopped?" He asked.

"Are you serious? Kidney Cancer? Then we better eat now." I said and drove to a mini restaurant.

"Two serves of ddeokboki please." I said and we sat on a table.

"Here sons... eat well." The ajumma said and we thanked her.

Suddenly my phone rang.

*Dad calling*

I stood up and excused myself. I went just in front of the shop and answered my phone call.

[Where are you?]

"Uhm... dad I am fine. I am an adult now. I know what I am doing."

[Adult? You know what you are doing? Hey! Incase you didnt know. You sneaked out and drove away. Which is obviously you ran away.]

"Whatever. I know what to do now dad." I said and dropped the call.

I went in and saw Sehun looking at me.

I just ate fast. Just like what I did yesterday night.

The silence was deafening until he started talking again.

"He didnt let you?" I just nodded.

"We're same then. Mom didn't let me see my dad too. Because she said he is a jerk.a heart-less jerk. A good for nothing jerk. But you know what... I said no matter how jerk my dad is he is still my dad. I am not asking him to go back but I am asking him to see his dying child." He said that made me look at him.

He was tearing up.

I held his hands while smilling bittersweetly. Me myself too was crying.

"Fight for it. Go for it." I said encouraging him.

After we ate we boarded the car I started driving again.

While I was focusing on the road he tickled me at my side and neck which made me squeal like a girl flirting with his boyfriend.

"Aah! Hahahahaha! Stop it Sehun please! Stop! I ak driving!" I said removing his hands from my side. But he didnt stopped.

"Stop!" I shouted in the middle of my laughs.

Until we smelled something.

"Oww! Did you just farted Oh Lu Han!? That's gross. Disgusting!" He said.

"Excuse me Oh Sehun it is you.who farted." I said focusing on the road.

"Deny more Lu Han!" He said and another smell punched our noses.

His fart sounds was audible.

"Uhm... stop over to the next house. I might need to you know. I think something went with it." He said with a pale and sweaty face.

"HAHAHA. See? Who farted now huh? You even almost pooped!" I said and laughed until we stoppes over a Jeon's residence.

"After you finish that let's eat." Mrs. Jeon said.

"O-oh sure. Thanks maam!" I said smilling.

"Faster Sehun! Argh! Smells awful!"

He immediately got out and we sat at the table.

"Jungkook eat now. You are still going to your prom night later." Mrs. Jeon said.

"I won't go anymore mom." He said that made us stop for a while but Mrs. Jeon didnt stopped us.

"Jungkook. Keep yourself together! Eat now. We will talk later. That is embarassing. We have visitors." Mrs. Jeon said.

Right after we eat. We went inside the car and I started to drive again. Another long trip with this childish yet hot looking and handsome lad.