Stay 6

Stay Still; hunhan ff

Third person's POV

"Do you have your father's address?" Luhan asked Sehun.

"Yes I do." Sehun said as he get his wallet from his pocket.

Luhan opened the paper that Sehun gave him and opened his phone for GPS.

"But you can drop me in . Someone told me it is nearby I can just ask anybody. So I'll just ride my bike on the way there."

"No. I'll bring you to your father's house." Luhan protested.

"No need I can manage Lu..." Sehun insisted.

"How will you bike? You're injured right?"

"My foot hurts but I am not injured." Sehun said.

"What if you get tired?" Luhan asked like he was predicting the future.

"Wait. Do you pity me?" Sehun asked that made Luhan step on thw break.

"No." Luhan said and looked at his gps in his phone.

"No. You pity me." Sehun sais but recieved no answers from Luhan.

"It's okay. I am used to that. When people learn that I habe cancer, that's all they remember about me." He paused.

" 'Sehun? The one with a cancer?' 'The one who is dying?' They pity me. And take care of me. I have cancer but I'm not yet dying. If you want I can even bike from here to the next town." Sehun said.

"What a long speech." Luhan paused. "I'll bring you there not because I pity you. But because I want to."

"You just want to be with me." Sehun said and smiled.

"Seatbelt please." Sehun said.

"Yes sir." Luhan said as he put on his seatbelt and star driving.

Moments later

"Why are you going to Mount Ohlu? Are you a mountaineer?" Sehun asked as he turned to Luhan.

"No." He simply answered the taller.

"Why then? Camping? Stargazing?"

"No!" Luhan said.

"Why is it a secret?" Sehum asked.

"No."

"So why won't you tell me? You're so unfair."

"You might laugh at me."

"I wont laugh at you. Promise."

"Hope to die, swear with your life?"

"Gosh! I promise but I won't swear with my life. I still don't wanna die." Sehun said.

Luhan giggled that makes Sehun giggle too.

"Sorry. But promise?"

"I said promise!"

"Others promised that they wont laugh, but when I told them, they still laughed at me anyways."

"What a long speech! Luhan, if you don't want to tell me, then don't!" Sehun said irratatedly.

"Because I want to be abducted by aliens!" Luhan said that stopped Sehun before he could say another word.

"Aliens?" Sehun asked while looking at Luhan.

Luhan looked at Sehun and Sehun smiled.

"You're laughing." Luhan said but Sehun shook his head sideways while smiling.

"You're laughing. It's obvious." Luhan said and Sehun laughed his arse out. He is laughing like there is no tomorrow.

"Aliens? What are you? Grade 2?" He asked Luhan while laughing.

Luhan just smirked and played a track in his radio. A old yet calming song played.

"That's so old! Don't you have any upbeat like Exo? Like those... tugs tugs tugs." Sehun said.

"That's my mom's favorite." Luhan said.

"Where is your mom?" Sehun asked.

"She's gone. She's already have been abducted by the aliens." Luhan said while driving holding his tears.

"I'm sorry..." Sehun said.

"It's okay."

"No really. I am so sorry Lu."

"I sais it is fine Oh Sehun."

"I'm sorry." Sehun said and pokes Luhan's sides that tickles him.

"Oh my god! Stop. I said it's okay."

"I'm sorry." Sehun said repeatedly while tickling Luhan.

"Stop it. Im fine okay. We might be involved in an accident." Luhan said but Sehun didn't listen.

A bad smell lingers inside the car that made them stop.

Sehun sat straight in his seat and opened the window.

"It's so gross! The stench stays in my nose. That fart is almost becoming a poop." Sehun said whioe covering his nose.

"Excuse me! Don't you dare involve me with your fart." Luhan said and continued to drive.

"No it is yo-" another fart smell linger yet with a sound now.

"C-can we stop over again? For the second time..." Sehun asked Luhan.

Luhan looked at him before looking back at the rode and laughed.

Moments latur

"Faster! Do you have diarrhea? It smells so bad!" Luhan said.

"Why? Does your poop smell good huh?" Sehun fired back.

"Oh. Come Ms. Lu Han. Let's eat. It is bad to not accept God's blessings." Mrs. Kim said.

"Ne!" Sehun replied as he got out.

After eating they bid their goodbye to Mrs. Kim.

"Are you tired? I can drive." Sehun said.

"No I'm fine."

"Did you know there's a philosoper that told me 'theres always a first time'." Sehun said that made Luhan agreed.

Luhan, who is not contented, wore Sehun's helmet and assisted him.

"I can do it." Sehun said.

"Just 500m straight ahead." The gps stated.

"Just straight ahead." Luhan ordered.

"Straight ahead?" Sehun asked and he turned to the other lane but went back otherwise.

"Just. Straight. Ahead!!" Luhan shouted as he slapped the laughing Sehun's shoulders.

"Just relax! We only have few hours together." Sehun said that made Luhan silent and sat.

Moments later

"You have reached your destination." The gps stated that made Luhan's world stop turning. It made Luhan sad yet he insisted that he wont miss the taller.

"We're here. I am here!" Sehun said happily to the smaller.

Luhan just smilled bittersweetly.

'I know and I am gonna miss you so much.' Luhan said inside his head while watching Sehun smilling at him.