Stay 1

Stay Still; hunhan ff

Luhan's room as the chapter image. ♥

-----

Luhan's POV

Right after my class ended I boarded my car. More like mom's car that was passed on to me. I quickly drove to my house. It was already 6:46 pm when I arrived home. As I entered the door I heard a romantic music right from the dining table. I saw Baekhyun sitting at the couch while watching a korean pop while I went to the dining to greet them. My dad and his new wife, Aunt Byun. 

I saw them dancing waltz while her son is on the living room slacking off. A sudden flashback passed through my eyes. It was the moment when I saw mom and dad dancing waltz in front of me. But now it has changed. He was now dancing with other woman.

"He's here." She said as soon as she saw me. I bowed as a respect and stood straight right after.

"Oh... Luhan, let's eat? Your aunt cooked your favorite." Dad said.

"Yeah... kimchi spaghetti and meat balls." Aunt Byun said and smiled at me.

"Hon, call Baekhyun." Dad said and I sat on my chair.

As soon as they came to the dining room they sat and we started eating. Me who was still not saying anything ever since I got home.

"Uhm... Luhan, Baekhyun..." Dad said and I ignored it. Why? I don't really care. Baekhyun was not related to me at all. So? I don't have any connection to Aunt Byun.

"You boys are going to be a hyung. Well you Luhan are already a hyung. Well Baekhyun you will be a hyung now, or oppa. We still don't know the baby's gender." As soon as I heard that news, my eyes started to tear up. I sped up eating my dinner not minding if I will choke or not.

"L-luhan... be careful." Aunt Byun said and I ignored it again.

As soon as I finished a 1/4 cup of rice in my plate I stood up.

"Luhan..." Dad called.

"I'm sorry, I'm full. Excuse me." I said and grabbed my bag and jacket.

"Mom's cooking is better than hers." I whispered as I walked up to my room.

I dropped my things at my couch and I rushed to my bed. I cried in pain remembering that my father married another woman and forget about my mom. I hate the fact that he moved on so fast. I hate it. I hate him.

*flashback*

"You know what? I think the aliens will abduct me soon..."

"Mom!" I warned her.

"I've been getting sick and ill a lot lately."

"Mom, not again!"

"Eh... daughter I mean son... all of us will be abducted by the aliens... don't you know it's a privilege to be taken by aliens. Because it means you are special, and you deserve a better and happier place outside the Earth."

I looked at her confused.

"So when it happens, remember to look above. Look at those stars and at the space. I'll be there together with the aliens."


 

"Mommy!" I cried out loud and another flashback passed through me.


 

*flashback*

"Mommy?" I asked to the unconscious body of my mother on the hospital bed.

"Mommy, I'm here... mommy? Daddy's also here..." I said and my voice broke at the last phrase. I started to tear up.

"Mommy? Mommy..." I was stoned when I heard the sound from the heart beat machine. I looked at it and it petrified me. I saw the zigzag lines turning into a straight line.

"Doc!? Doc!" The nurse suddenly shouted.

The doctor came to check my mother and tried to push me away but I held tighter. He checked my mom's breathing.

"No!" I shouted.

"The patient's not breathing. Patient has no pulse. Start CPR." The doctor ordered his nurses.

"Yes doc" The nurse said and my dad pulled me and one nurse tried to push me away.

"No! No mommy!" I cried.

"Luhan." My dad said while holding me.

"Mommy!" I cried while sitting on the floor watching the nurse and doctor trying to bring back my mom's life.


 

"Mommy!" I cried inside my room.


 

"Time of death?" The doctor asked.

"12:06 pm" The nursed said and I bursted in tears.
 

*flashback*

"Are aliens true mom?"

"They are real. Nothing in impossible in this world, Luhan."


 

I stood up from my bed and looked at my study table. There lies my board and articles where the aliens and unidentified flying object were seen.

There lies my board and articles where the aliens and unidentified flying object were seen

I got some articles and packed my clothes. I silently broke my piggy bank. Got myself a water jug. I grabbed my cellphone, car keys, pocket money that would reach until 10 million won. Grabbed my jacket and without changing my clothes I climbed our gate so they wouldn't hear any noise I would make and stop me.

As I got down I quickly entered my car and started driving. I opened my GPS and find my destination to Mt. Ohlu which is 132 km far from my house.

"Let's get started! Drive safely!" The recorder from the app stated and followed the directions it would give me.

I stopped over at a gas station and bought some junk foods, beers, sweets, mints, and a pack of ice.

"Alcoholic miss?" The cashier guy asked.

"No. Just stress. And I'm a mister." I stated that shook the cashier guy.

I slept in the parking lot of the gas station.

*tok tok tok*

"Miss... open up please" The guy said as I woke up.

For once and all I am not a miss! 

I opened up the window of my car.

"Miss... you can go now, the parking is for the customers only." He said.

I showed the plastic bag from their store.

"I'm a customer." I said and started the machine of the car and drove.

What a bull!

I saw a mountain bike and ignored it. But the car rolled over a lump that made me stop.

I stepped outside and I saw a tall young man holding his feet.

"Damn!"

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I'll bring you to the hospital." I said.

"N-no! I'm fine! I can handle myself!"

"I insist!" 

"N-no miss really! I can still stand. See?" He said as he stood up and slightly jumped.

"Lets go!" I said while pulling him.

"N-no!" He said and I formed a knuckle that made him stop

"Come in." I said and he went inside.

"I said I can walk tho." He said as he sat down.

"My bike!" He said as I closed the door. I opened the door in back seat and putted the bike inside.

As I started to drive and he removed his shoe and socks. I was shocked when I saw his foot with a huge bruise. 

"Oh my god! I'm really taking you to the hospital!" I said but he insists.

"No. Ice is enough. Do you have ice?" He asked.

"Y-yeah. At the back. Inside the water jug." I said and he got some ice and putted inside his towel and made it as a cold compress.

"Wear a seatbelt please." He said but I said no.

"Wear it incase we got engaged in an accident." He said and I stopped the car when I saw a big cow in our way.

I pressed the brake and covered my eyes and shouted.