Truth

Back at Square one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Rose can i come in?" 

Rose wiped her tears as she heard  Yoora Unnie's voice outside. She must have seen her earlier. Rose stands up and open the door. 

"Hey.. "-Yoora started. 

" Oh unnie what's up? "- Rose fake a smile. 

" I saw you earlier... Come here, sit beside me"-  Yoora lead her towards the edge of the bed. They both settled. 

After few seconds of silence.. 

" Rosie-ah, I know everything about my brother, he actually told me everything..he never really keep a secret from me.. "-Yoora started. 

"i admit i don't like Kang Hyerin, the truth is She's the first girl who made my brother's heart broken, They started dated after he debut but due to his schedule, they don't normally see each other, and she wants attention from him, she wants him all for herself and she also want to make their relationship in public but Exo just debuted, Chan have no choice but to keep it secret and she doesn't like it. . " -Yoora took a deep breath and continued, Rose intenly listening. 

" you know my brother can't afford to ruin his newly debut team, but he promise her to make it in public after they stablished their career first but she really can't wait, she broke up with him, from then on, my brother only have work in mind., he focused on work more and more . I was really afraid he'll not have a life after work, but then You came.. "

-Yoora look at her with affectation, Rose on the other hand started crying silently, tears just keep pouring (Knowing Rose of Blackpink, she's a crybaby). 

" you're different... You never demand, and understand him very well... He's willing to take a risk for you, confessing your relationship in public is big deal for him, but he gladly do it, without any hesitation, that's how much my brother loves you...i see that he is very happy with you and i want him to stay happy" She pause again and sigh. 

"I've heard from a common friend that Hyerin want Chan back last year, but i don't know what happened really, since she never showed up, until now.." Yoora suddenly took her hand. 

"I'm begging you, don't let go of Chan please??? Wait for him please.. I just want you to be strong and stay for my brother's sake.. "-Yoora now teary-eyed. She really love her brother so much. 

" Don't worry Unnie.. I'm not thinking of giving up.. It's just that, it's really hard seeing them together, but I'm not gonna leave him"-Rose assured her. 

"Good!  Thanks Rosie-ah... I want to hear that before i go back to seoul "-Yoora hugged her, that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter