Unexpected

Back at Square one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh Rosie, they were just talking for goodness sake! ... Uhuh!  Right, they are just friends. And..it's Nothing to worry about that.... Nothing.. 

Rose awkwardly seating between Chanyeol and Kang Hyerin, At that time, both were casually talking and catching up, recalling some funny stories and Chanyeol seems so comfortable with her??  and that makes Rose feel so deym jealous but she was trying so hard not to get affected.

 Oh don't get Kang Hyerin wrong, She's very thrilled to meet Rose, In fact, she said she's a fan of Blackpink, Rose initially  thought that Hyerin-ssi will be like the typical antagonist on every love story but nope, she assured her that She and Chanyeol only maintain a Noona-dongsaeng relationship now..When She heard about the accident from the news and heard about Chan's "real" condition from her mom that's when she decided to visit him.  Apparently Chanyeol's family plus SM perks and Rose, decided not to publicly announced his loss of memory or amnesia, They only provided the statement that Chanyeol still recovering from the accident and so needed to halt all his activities up until he fully recovered. And The public never really had any doubt about it.

Well going back,  Hyerin-ssi talked to Rose in Private after their brief and unexpected meeting. Hyerin-ssi is unexpectedly nice and very considerate person, she sounded very sincere when she told her not to worry. Rose was not really bothered by her but she is more concern of how Chanyeol might feel towards Hyerin-ssi at that point in time. 

Rose forced a smile when Hyerin enthusiastically involving her in the conversation.

"Oh by the way, Our moms are planning to visit our farmhouse in Jeju, Chan.,Ommoni requested you to stay there, she said that it might will help you recover fast, If you can also come Rose-ssi, that would be perfect! "- Hyerin said not losing her bright smile. 

"Jeju? You mean the one that we visited before?" - Chanyeol asked Hyerin, The latter just awkwardly la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter