The Key

Back at Square one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose arrived at Jisoo's Apartment. She automatically hug the older girl as soon as she saw her. Jisoo was a mess, she seemed to cry the whole night, Huge eyebags and messy hair did the talking. 

"Chaeng, he doesn't love me anymore, he said he needed space.. "- She bursted again. 

Rose was a bit shocked, Jisoo and Jinyoung been official last year but with their personal reason they kept it away from the public, only few people knew their relationship, It was started when they were both casted as leads in a historical drama. As you can see, Jisoo is now a successful actress aside from being part of blackpink. Jisoo and Jinyoung worked together as MC's of Inkigayo years back, Rose knew Jisoo-unnie already have feelings for him but it was never developed, since at that time both were still young and  prioritized their work, After Inkigayo, Jisoo decided to forget her feelings, Rose believe that they were destined for each other coz After few years, that Drama came in and Jinyoung eventually took it to the next level. 

Rose rubbed her hand on Jisoo's back as she started crying again. She explained that they had a big fight and the next day Jinyoung asked to give him some space...well Rose can definitely relate, it just happened to her few minutes ago, she empathized with her very much but of course she doesn't want to add more burden to Jisoo so she never really told her about her and Chan. 

After Jisoo Calm down, Rose let her sleep and prepared food as she waited for Jenny and Lisa,the girls were supposedly arrive today.
 Then her phone rings, 
it shows "Yoora-Unnie"as the caller name. 

"hello, unnie? 

"Ohh God, Chaeng, we're at the Hospital right now! "- Yoora's voice was shaking. Rose suddenly felt a cold rushing into her vein. 

" Unnie what happened? Where's Chan?? "- Rose desperately asked. 

" He passed out at the Apartment, as soon as you guys arrived earlier he asked me for his apartment's address and went there, Good thing he didn't close the door and someone saw him and rushed him to the hospital! After he woke up he was screaming like crazy asking us to let him go! And asking for You! "- Yoora explained. 

Rose gasped. 

" I will go there Unnie, wait for me"

Rose hurriedly fixed herself and wrote a note to Jisoo expl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter