Frustration.

Back at Square one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rose walking along the squealing fans as she scan the place, she just arrived at the Airport with her manager, who just help her with her luggage. 

"Rosie!!!  Over here!"-

​​​​Rose turn her head and saw Park Yoora waving excitedly at the end corner, with Chanyeol, whose wearing a black mask and a cap, he was just standing there, looking at her as well . Rose took a deep breath, she bid goodbye to her manager and walk towards them. 

Here we go.. 

If you're wondering why Rose ended up coming with them, well it's all because of the convincing power of Yoora she insisted that Rose is the key in unlocking Chanyeol's memory, She even threatened Rose that she will talk to YG if necessary. So to cut the story short, Rose eventually agreed and mentally prepare her heart to whatever happens there. 

As Rose approached the two, Yoora gave her a tight hug and hold her hands. 

"thank goodness you made it!! "-Yoora happily said. 

" Well, im afraid Unnie will sue YG if not, "- Rose said, smiling at how Yoora reacted. 

"almost did Ahhahaha anyway let's get going and Yeolie, act as dutiful boyfriend, cameras everywhere, i bet you don't want to have a "break up" scandal, now let's move"-

Yoora whispered to Chan but loud enough for Rose to hear. So she pretended as if she didn't hear it. While Chanyeol still can't process how fans squealed and chanting their "Chanrose" name.. He hated how he can't remember what really happened in the past that fans open heartedly accepted them.. He really wanna know what he did, As far as he know Exols are very possessive and aggressive when it comes to Exo dating, He was fascinated how they made Rose live and still breathing now.. He switched his gaze at Rose, he didn't know she'll agreed, she look so pissed last time he really doubted she'll go, but for some unknown reason he was partly happy and relieved.

Rose slowly walking ahead of him, she didn't even look at him. He suddenly remember his noona's word and so he crossed that  distance between them, he put his big hand on her lower back and the other hand took her luggage. That made Rose flinched and made the fans died with happiness. He smirked, deym she's so cute with her Flustered face. This is not bad at all.. 

Rose was literally shocked at what Chanyeol did. He put his hand on her back as he lead her inside the "depa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter