Turning Point

Back at Square one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's face was just inches away from Rose's, he intended to checked her eyes if she cried but his eyes roam around her beautiful face and stops at her lips, her lips distracted him, he slowly let his head down.  Rose just stared at him, as if she was waiting for him to lower his lips and ready to receive it. 

slowly.. 

Moving... 

Down. . 

His lips, to her lips

Half inch more.. 

"Rrrrrrring!!! 

The sudden ring on Rose's phone repel both of them, Chanyeol frustrated face was apparent as he step backward to give Rose some privacy to take the call. Rose was also flustered and a bit disappointed, she sigh as she answered the phone. 

"Hello?.... Jisoo unnie? Why are you crying?wait..  Slow down, okey breath in breath out.. 

Rose looked at Chanyeol with her worried face then She focused again on the person on the other line. 

"Now tell me what happened.... What??? You and Jinyoung broke up?? Impossible! , you were like perfect couple ever.... Husshh calm down, i'll be there okey..I'LL take the first flight tomorrow... "- Rose ended the call. 

" So what was that about? I mean if you don't mind me asking, you look so worried "-Chanyeol said as he studied her face. 

" Jisoo unnie, one of my member, got her heart broken by Got7 Jinyoung, i don't know if you remember him, but you work with him before in Master key"- Rose answered. 

"And she's alone right now, im worried.. , Lisa is currently in Thailand and Jen attended a Fashion event in London so I'm the only one who can comfort her ,she needs me, i really need to go back in Seoul tomorrow. "- She explained. 

" I'll go with you "- Chanyeol simply said that eventually made Rose's jaw drop.
 He wants to go with me??? 

," uhmmmm why is that? "- She curiously said. 

" I'm supposedly your Namjachingu right? So what if people will find out I'm staying at my ex's house while you were in Seoul? I don't want to be tagged as cheater"- Chanyeol pouted while explaining and tried to avoid Rose eyes, he seemed shy about his reason. Rose gave him a smile and just dismissed the topic. 

And so both of them packed their things that night and bid goodbye to Hyerin the next day. 

**********
BACK IN SEOUL

While walking at the Airport exit, some people recognize them and start taking pictures, Good thing the airport are not that crowded . One guy pull all his courage and approach them. They were waiting for Chanyeol's manager at that time. 

"Excuse me, you are Blackpink Rose right? "

" Ah yes"- Rose gave the guy a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter