Complication

Back at Square one
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"uhmm who wants to tell him about Rose? "-D. O asked,

They were all outside waiting for the doctor to finish one last test on Chanyeol. The members and Chanyeol's family were all worried but the doctor was positive that he'll get his memory back, and they were told that he just need time. They were also sad about Rose.. She was devastated. They all know that she's blaming herself on what happened to Chanyeol but it was all an accident. 

Chanyeol and Rose were the strongest couple in Kpop world, they've been together for 2years and 6 months to be exact, It was 6 Months ago that dispatch dropped their dating scandal and both sides confirmed it. Eventually, Netizens accepted them, both groups were doing well, and the two are also madly in love, All was good.., Until that unfortunate Night, Rose and Chanyeol had a little fight and that made Chanyeol rushed towards where Rose's at.,It was snowing so bad,and another car loss its break and crashed into Chanyeol's Car, And the rest are history. 

They all sigh, then Rose suddenly showed up and sit on the vacant sit, they all look at her worriedly. 

"don't worry guys, i will tell him myself.. I uhm.. I might end everything with him tonight .. "-    Rose said, trying to convince everyone that she's okey and that she already decided. Everyone was shocked! 

" Don't you think it's unfair that you will break up with him on his current state? "-Baekhyun can't believe on what Rose is saying.

" I know, but.. I made him like this.. I am not worthy to be with him anymore.. "-Rose bit her shaky lips, she's controlling herself from crying again. 

" how many times do we need to tell you that it's not your fault, Rose-ssi. it was an accident! You can't contr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter