Shock & Surprises

Daisies and Rues
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"FIANCÉ!!", Taehyung shrilled in shock.

"Sshh! Take it down a notch would you!"

:Sorry... But...but... Yoongi hyung never said  anything about....about...an engagement or... " Taehyung fumbled out the words, lost.

"Well about that....you will have to ask your Yoongi hyung." Jin replied casually after droping the bombshell.

"But.... " 

"Don't worry, you will come to know everything soon. Anyway, where is your Boss?"Jin asked, standing up and fixing his coat. 

"He is with the Commissioner.... Do you want to meet him?" Taehyung asked. 

" Yes, I do...Come on officer, lead the way!"

 

Namjoon refilled his cup of coffee and offered one to Jin. Namjoon and Yoongi were already discussing the matter when Taehyung and Jin joined them. Being a regular and close with everyone professionally, Jin took a seat next to Yoongi the minute he entered, while Taehyung politely went and stood at the back, against the window sill.

“So…do you want to press any charges against her?” Namjoon asked as he took his seat at his desk.

“Really?!” Seokjin shrieked in disbelief, “YOU really want to press charges against her?!”

Yoongi gave Jin an annoyed look and whispered “Of course not…”

“Hmm..that is the least you could spare her from after what the poor girl went through .” Jin remarked. To this Namjoon and Yoongi just sighed and kept quiet.

All this while, Taehyung had been listening to them with attention. From the look of it he realised that, the particular young woman had something to do with his senior in the past and the guilty tone in their voices didn’t pass him. He wanted to know desperately as to who was she and why did she shout like that at Yoongi, but he held back. 

At that moment as if Jin read his mind, questioned him, “Taehyung shi , I guess you still don’t have any idea about Jeong Minju, right?”

“Jeong Minju?” Taehyung mouthed the name puzzled.

“The lady..earlier.” Namjoon said.

“Oh! No, I am afraid not Dr.Kim” Taehyung replied.

Seokjin gave a knowing smile and turned to Yoongi, “I bet your Junior has a lot of questions, you better tell him everything.”

Yoongi glanced at Taehyung for a second and asked Namjoon, “Where is she now?”

“In custody, don’t worry, I will let her go soon” He assured him.”Now you better go and get some rest Officer Min.”

“Hmm...I anyway missed our appointment with the magistrate, I will go and have lunch...need to clear my head as well.” Yoongi said. “Inspector Kim, would you care to join, I will also be able to fill on this situation”

“Oh! Yes, if it is fine with you Sir.” Taehyung agreed to come.

“I will join you too then!” Seokjin eagerly got up from the chair.

“No thank you please!” Yoongi denied him curtly. “ I don’t want you to tell him your dramatic version of everything!”

Seokjin made a face at him and set back in the chair.”Looks as if you are planning to hide something from him. Don’t worry Taehyung, tell me everything he tells you later and I will fill you the missing parts!” he naughtily raised his eyebrows.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and went for the door. “We better leave Inspector Kim, come on!”

Taehyung bowed to the seniors in the room before leaving them two in the cabin alone.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter