Chapter 6

Do i have a Chance?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

 

After I reached my home, I greeted my mother "MOOOOOOM! I'M HOMEEEEEE!" I said to my mother with a hyper tone and a smile on my face

My mother faced me with a shocked face. I was confused because why would mom faced me with that expression? And then she said "Jennie? Are you sick? Are you okay? Is that really you my daughter? Are you not a clone of an alien-"

"MOOOOOM!" I answered her with a childish tone. 

"I know something happened Jennie.... You can't hide that from your own mother" She said with a grin on her face. Oh mom, why are you like this?

Mom is really having fun in this situation.

"So tell me... What happened?" She said with a teasing voice.

"It's not that special mom.... Me and my friend just walked home together...."

"And who is this friend?" she said with even more teasing

"J-Jisoo....unnie...." I said and blood runs into my face and I lowered my head so that mom would not notice that I am blushing.... Oh God! I just mentioned her name and look at this effect of her to me! Sh-she's just a.... friend.... to me... Yes Jennie... Always keep that in mind.... A friend only.

"Ooooooh. You're long time crush???"she said with a wide smile on her face.

"NOOOOOO! She's my idol mom! And I c-can't let her know that! And besides, we are just... friends..." I said and my voice is disappearing as my sentence goes on.

"Aigoo.... It's okay Jennie... You know, even if you like a boy or a girl I don't care who you like. As long as you are happy, I am happy too Jennie because you are my happiness." She said that and then she hugged me.

Awww.. I was so touched to mom's word. I am so thankful that I have a mom like her....

After that, I go straight to my room....

 

 

 

Jisoo's POV

 

At that moment, everything around me stopped. I can hear her breathing. My mind went shutdown. My heart.... My heart.... It didn't stop beating so hard. I can feel that at the moment it would go outside my chest.

Why? Why is this happening to me? What did you do to me Jennie? What is this feeling.

After that happened, I went home... Can't think up straight. Oh My God! At any point I might become crazy!

After I reach home, I went straight to my room, changed my clothes, and jumped into my bed. Good gracious nobody would guess how exhausted I feel today. Good thing prof didn't gave us assignments today.

Supposed to be this afternoon, Jinyoung will be the one to walk with me but there's and urge inside me that I should reject him and invite someone onstead of him... Why? Just what is happening to mee?

Speaking of Jinyoung, he just texted me:

"From: Jinyoung-the PA

Hey Jisoo! How are you? Did you came home safely?"

Awww this man! Really, it is such a good feeling to have someone that cares

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter