Chapter 5

Do i have a Chance?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

 

 

"Can i seat here?"

I was so shocked at that moment because I can't believe that she asked me. I know we are friends already but we're only friends by name not realy what friends do.
I was so shocked but at the same time confused and happy and I don't know what I feel anymore. My heart could leap outside my chest and I am really happy but I remembered what happened earlier.

Earlier, I saw her and she saw me and we stared at each other for how long until the Jinyoung called her. I saw that they are so sweet to each other and their stare to each other and my heart dropped. I felt pain in my chest and my heart is aching at that moment. I saw Jinyoung that he help Jisoo-unnie carry her stuffs.

Aisssshh! Why am I feeling this way? I hate this feeling....

My motto is to be her friend, and I am jealous that I wish to be one of her close friend. I am jealous that seeing other people so close to her.. Why can't I do that? Ye..... Close friend well since she's my idol.

So yeah back to the topic, after she asked me if she can sit beside me... I felt nervous and awkward because in the first place, WHY ME?

At the end, I allowed her to sit beside me... I can't resist unnie's smile because that is the most beautiful smile I ever saw in my life.

"So... Jennie?" She asked

"Yes Jisoo-unnie?"

"Well you can drop the honorifics Jennie. I'm fine that you call me by my name without honorifics." Jisoo-unnie said with a smile on her face.

Well again, shock never left my body. I wonder, since when did Jisoo-unnie get bold to a complete stranger like me? Well, maybe that's not new to her because she's already used to this kind of thingy you know.

"Is it okay?"

"Yep! It's really fine Jennie unless you're the one who calls me! I feel really old when you called me unnie. We only have 1 year gap of age right? I guess.." She said with a assuring tone

"Well i think so Jisoo-unn- I mean Jisoo." I said then I smiled at her and I looked down trying to hide my pink-tinted cheeks

"Good! Umm Jennie... Since we're friends, can I get your phone number?"

At first, i thought all of this were a dream. Just wth is this. But no, this is not a dream, it's really happening. I can't believe that Jisoo is asking for my phone number.

"P-pardon?" I asked again to make sure I'm not hearing things.

"Well, as what I had said, can I have your phone number? It seems lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter