Chapter 8

Do i have a Chance?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JISOO' S POV

"Chichoo! Let's eat!" Jennie said and she flashed me her gummy smile. Jezuz help me! This weird feeling is attacking me again. I calmed down myself so that she won't notice my slight nervousness because she's so clingy! Is this even normal when you are friends with her???

"Okay yeah sure Jenduekie" I said then I grabbed her to an empty table and we sat there. 

"So what da ya like Jen?" I asked her so that I can go, buy food and eat.

"Anything is fine Jisoo... What food you buy for yourself will be the same thing for me." Jennie said without giving an eye contact to me. 

Well I'll treat Jennie because I'm older and that's what friends do normally. I stood up and went to buy the food because I'm really hungry.

I will set aside this undecided feelings for her. I will not mind that feelings. I hope that's not the same feels I feel for Jinyoung. I'm that type of person who easily gets too attached. So it is normal for me that I treat Jennie like this. Yes Jisoo, that's right. A friendly-sister care for her.

I'll try my best that here from the start...... I will ignore this weird feelings.... that I feel for her.

Now, I got the food that we're going to eat and I returned to the table where Jennie and I supposed to eat.

 

JENNIE' S POV

"So what da ya like Jen?" Jisoo asked me. She stared at me and waited for my answer so she can go and buy the food. Well this things are normal for friends, right? Chaeyoung treat me also like this. So this is typically a normal thing. I should assume. That's tight Jennie, you should not assume too much.

I don't know but I like you 

That were the words that wants to escape from my mouth but I know that if I blurted this words out. It's a game over.

"Anything is fine Jisoo.... What food you buy for yourself will be the same thing for me. " I answered her without giving her an eye contact. It gives me slight uncomfortable when she gaze me with those eyes.

After I gave her my answer, she stood up and weent away to be those things. While she was away busy buying food, I spaced out a bit that thinking what is happening right now. That I am thingking too deeply because of this srong pound inside my chest. My mind is having a conflict whether this unsure feelings that i feel for her is right or wrong.

Everytime I see her. My heart beats so hard. My breath is uneven and not stable. What should I do? Flow my feelings for her or set asid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter