Chapter 4

Do i have a Chance?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo's POV

 

Everyday I have a normal school day. Going to school with everyone's eyes on me and having small gossips. Well who knows what they're talking about right? Only God knows. Lol. I always met people's eyes that are sparkling. And whenever they talk to me i can notice that they are nervous. Why? Do they look to me that high too much? Awww I just want a friend that does not look and treat me that high. I just want normal life. Normal friends and normal school life.

Well today is a special day for me. I don't know the reason why but i can feel it.

There's the urge inside me that someone is telling me I should give attention to this one particular girl. Well I did have a conversation at her yesterday because she returned me the special letter that comes from a special person. 

*Flashback*

When i was in my first year in this school there were 3 sections and Jinyound and I belonged to different section. He is the first that became my friend that time. Well we spend our precious time together in arcade or park walking my dog Dalgom. At first I am afraid because as the time flies, one day, he ignored me all day. I don't know why but my heart dropped and after I went home i cried all night in my room. After that day, he messaged me if he can see me at the school garden because he said he would tell me something important. 

I came there and he was there, sitting under the tree and I think he is sleeping. I was approaching his place then suddenly he opened his eyes and stand up right infront of me.

He just look in my eyes. I can see his brown orbs with worries and doubtness and I don't know why. Is he gonna tell me that our friendship will be over because.... because... I am weird? Yes I am weird and I have this 4D vibe.

"Jisoo" He called me with his comfortinf voice.

"Why Jinyoung? Why did you call me here?" I said those words with looking straight into his eyes.

I started questioning myself in my thoughts if I did wrong. 

"I called you here because I want to tell you something important."

Nervous runs towards my body after he said those words. 

"Jisoo... I don't know what to do anymore.. I don't know what i feel anymore. The reason I ignorede you that day is to test my feelings for you Jisoo. My feelings." 

I was shocked by that. My heart was beating fast and my ears where turning red. I also have these unsure feelings for Jinyoung as the time passed by, the longer we spend our times together, my feelings for him had developed. I am afraid to confess to him because maybe he will reject me or see me as a friend only or he already liked someone else or worse, he will distant himself to me.

But i was wrong, right now,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter