Chapter 9

Do i have a Chance?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie's POV

 

Time flies real quick. This day, yes this day. This day is the day where i finally realize that this feelings of mine for Jisoo is not only for admiring but in a romantic way. This day, in lunch time, I want to talk to her and confess to her.

I gathered all my courage this day just to tell her what i feel about her. But I'm afraid that if these come into a rejection, there's a possibility that she will distance herself to me. But why not take the rist if it's not yet late right?

Lunch time, I went to her classroom to find her. Her classmates told me that she went out. I searched for her that after I found sight of her, my heart dropped for what I saw and after I bumped to her, I just can't let my tears flow, seeing me infront of her crying is the most foolish thing, so i decided to ran away from her...

 

 

 

 

Jisoo's POV

 

Many weeks had passed, time flies really fast and the clock is ticking. We still have our friendship. I treasure our friendship the most. As time passes by, my unsure feelings are growing and growing until now. What am I gonna do? 

Right now I'm in our classroom, waiting for the bell to ring because this is the last subject in the morning. As I look outside the window, My thoughts are in conflict. Half of says that I have a feeling, a romantic feelings for Jennie and the other half says that I'm just confused that this feeling is only for sister care.... 

Lately my friends told me that I'm always spacing out. I just shrugged at them and always tell them that I just lack of sleep. 

Suddenly, the bell rang and it's a sign that it's lunch time.

While my thoughts are beginning to go deeper and deeper inside my head, a warm hand hold my left hand. I felt the electricity that flows in my body as our skin made a contact. This feeling, the feeling where butterflies in your stomach start to be lively again and you're getting goosebumps. 

When I looked at the owner of that hand, I saw a warm smile plastered on his face, the man who always tags along to me, the man who have the long patience for me and the perfect man you wished for. 

Jinyoung, my dearest friend, since we're young, we are already inseperable. We always came to one school together. Always together and there for each other. 

Long time ago, he confessed to me and I'm so happy about his confession, I'm happy to the point where that's the time i realized that we feel the same way for each other, in short, our feelings are mutual.

I'm afraid to tell him that i feel the same way for him so I told him that if he really like me, he should wait for. That day he promised me that he will wait for me no matter what. Some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter