Chapter 2

Maybe Your The One I Love

   I woke you feeling like crap! I keep thinking about Kyuhyun! I got only TWO hours of sleep because of him. I got out of bed. I went to my closet and grabbed some cloths not caring what I wore. I put it on and went to the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. "I'm so tired." i said to myself. I brushed my teeth and that other stuff. After that I went down stair to get ready to go to school.

 

"Hey sweetie." my mom said.

 

"Hey." I said putting my hand up lazy.

 

"Are you ok? You don't look good." mom said.

 

"I didn't sleep well." i said.

 

"Do want to stay home." mom said.

 

"No i'm ok." i said. My dad came down the stair to walk out the door.

 

"Bye Heechul & Wookie i have to get going." He said walking pass me.

 

"Right after you dad." i said. Mom waved at us and i started walking to school. As I was walking I heard something in the bushes. What is that? I walk closer to it.

 

"Boooooooo!"

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed.

 

"Hahahahaha! I gotcha!"

 

"MY GOD SUNGMIN! ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEART ATTACK?!?!?" I yelled.

 

"Sorry I just wanted to have fun!" He said helping me off the ground and put his arm around my neck.

 

"Whatever." is said rolling me eyes. We started to walk.

 

"You didn't get enough sleep." he said.

 

"H-how you know." i said.

 

"Your my bestfriend! I know you better then you know yourself." he said and I smiled. We was now at the school. As soon as I walked into the school my mind went straight back to think about Kyuhyun.

 

"Here we go." I said silently to myself.

 

"What?" he said.

 

"N-nothing." I said. I went to my locker then walked to the class with Sungmin.

 

"Where is Eunhyuk?" Sungmin said.

 

"I have no idea." I said sitting at my desk. I put my head down on the desk and closed my eyes. 5 min. pasted still in that same position. I felt someone shaking me gently.

 

"Hi Ryeowook-ah." i heard in my right ear. I can tell that voice from anywhere.

 

"Hey Kyuhyun." I said lifting my head to look at him.

 

"Your being nice to me." he said with a big smiling on his face.

 

"No it just that i am tired from think about y-.........Uhhhh about uhh nothing." i said looking completely lost.

 

"O ok." he said sitting in his seat.

 

"Ryeowook-ah..." he said.

 

"Yea." i said looking at him.

 

"C-can we go on a date." he said shyly.

 

"No." i said firmly.

 

"Why not?" he said.

 

"Because I said so." I said

 

"Ok." he said with a smirk on his face. What's that about?

 

Mr. Park walked in the room the class was silent. Even me & Kyuhyun. Everyone was paying attention to the teacher that whole period. The bell rang and that mean I going to the worst place in the world. GYM! I hate it so much. I don't like playing any games because I alway end up hurt! I walked out the classroom and headed to the Gym locker room. I opened my locker and pulled out my Gym cloths. I laid them on the bench. I took off my shirt and pants and put it into my locker. I grabbed my shorts off the bench and put it on. I closed my locker and turned around to get my shirt. Huh.

 

"Where is my shirt? I just put it down." I said look over the bench just in case it drop on the other side. I still didn't see it. I opened my locker and looked around in it. Not in there.

 

"Looking for this." I heard a deep voice say.

 

"What the......." I said turning around. There was Kyuhyun.

 

"Hey there!" he said smirking.

 

"Kyuhyun stop playing around! Give me the shirt!" I said trying to grabbed it from his hands.

 

"You know.......you have a nice body for a little boy like you!" he said and I covered my body.

 

"KYUHYUN GIVE ME THE DAMN SHIRT!" I said chasing him around the locker room.

 

"I will...ONLY if you do one thing for me.

 

"What is it?" i said

 

"Go on a date with me." he said

 

"NO!" i said.

 

"Ok." He said about to run out the door.

 

"WAIT!" i said and he froze. "I will do it." i said mumbling.

 

"What i can't here you."he said

 

"Yes!" i said.

 

"Ok. Sounds good!" he said handing me the shirt. "We will go after school tomorrow sense it is Friday. I will need your number." I gave him my number and he saved it in his phone.

 

"Ok. Are you happy?" i said putting on the shirt.

 

"Yes I am. Now go to your Gym class before you be late." he said. We walked out together and went are separate ways. When he got to the end of the hall he waved at me and he walked away. I smiled to myself. For some reason I feel happy and I like this feeling. ALOT! I got into the Gym they played basketball and I just sat on the bleachers.

 

After gym was over I got dress and went back out to the hall way. As I was walking I see someone ahead leaning against the wall.

 

"There you are my DATE!" he said making sure I heard him clearly.

 

"Kyuhyun........just because I said I will go with you doesn't mean you have to call me your date!" I said

 

"Ok sorry. You don't have to yell." He said patting my shoulder. We walked back to class and sat down. For some strange feeling I was feeling really comfortable.

 

"What time do you want me to pick you up." he asked.

 

"Your not picking me up!" I said.

 

"Why not?" he asked.

 

"I will have my mom to drop me off." i said.

 

"No. I want to pick you up. Plus I want to meet your parents." he said smiling.

 

"W-why." i said.

 

"Because I want to see what you came from." he said.

 

"Well...............Ok." is said.

 

"What? Really?!?!?!? That easy?" he said.

 

"No." i said.

 

"What?" he said no confused.

 

"I'm just joking!" i said laughing and he laughed.

 

"You got me there!" he said and we were still laughing. We stoped laughing as soon as the teacher walked in. That whole class period we keep looking at each other. At the end of the class i got up and grabbed my books.

 

"Bye Ryeowook." he said hugging me. WOW!!!!!!! That surprised me. Before I could say bye back he left.

 

"What was that!?!?!" Eunhyuk asked.

 

"N-nothing." I said.

 

"O that was something!" Sungmin said.

 

"Are you guys DATING!" Eunhyuk asked excitedly.

 

"No. I'm just going on a date with him tomorrow." i said.

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" they both said hugging me really tight.

 

"OMG YOU GOT A DATE!" Sungmin yelled.

 

"Yea but it's not like that." i said.

 

"Whatever. What are you going to wear?!?!" Eunhyuk asked.

 

"I don't know." i said.

 

"Before you go tomorrow we are going shopping!" Sungmin said.

 

"Uh ok." I said

 

"See you tomorrow ok! We have to catch our bus!" Eunhyuk said and I waved and kept walking. I've decided to catch the bus on the way home. When i got on the bus and put my headphones in and looked out the window. I got to my house and went though the door.

 

"Hey sweetie." Dad said.

 

"Hey dad!" I said opening the refrigerator to get something to eat. He turned and looked at me weird.

 

"Why are you so happy!?!?!?" he asked.

 

"N-nothing dad." i said.

 

"Your stuttering. That means your lying. HEECHUL!!!!!" he screamed.

 

"What's going on?" He said walking down the stairs.

 

"He won't tell me why he is so happy." he said.

 

"Bady why are you so happy." mom asked me.

 

"I got a date." he said and my mom hugged me.

 

"That's good Wookie! When are we meeting him?" he asked.

 

"Tomorrow." i said "I have to go to the mall to get a new outfit." i said.

 

"Ok, are you dating him?" Dad asked.

 

"No." is said.

 

"O really, then why are you go on a data with him." he said.

 

"Long story." I said

 

I walked up the stair smiling big. I walked into my room and flopped on the bed looking at the ceiling.

 

"You know what? He's not so bad after all!" i said grabbing my teddy bear and hugged it.

 

 

 

 

 

~Sorry for the late update :) I hoped you guys like it. I will update my other story and this story soon. Sooner than I updated this time ^_^ Please comment and leave question. :D~ P.S: KYUWOOK MOMENTS!!!!!!

tumblr_ly7o8cGlX71qmopf7o4_250.gif tumblr_ly7o8cGlX71qmopf7o5_250.gif

tumblr_ly7birmMv91qzk4kqo2_250.gif   tumblr_ly7birmMv91qzk4kqo3_250.giftumblr_ly7birmMv91qzk4kqo4_250.gif

 tumblr_ly7nliS3hM1qbeuyxo5_400.gif

~This are not Mine~