Chapter 3

Maybe Your The One I Love

* I know it's been a long time but I'm back now ^_^ *

------------

 

Today is the day and I'm very nervous. I don't know where Kyuhyun is taking me. I just want this day to go by fast so I don't have to worry about this anymore. I wake up and did the usual and put on the cloths then went down stairs. Hmmm, something is strange........where is mom and dad? Before I was going to yell there names I look at the table and it had a note on it. It must be a letter from mom and dad.

 

Dear little Wookie,

Your dad and I had to take care of some business. We will be home to ask you about your first date so don't worry. We left you some money on top of the refrigerator. That should be enough for you to buy anything you want. See you when we get home and I hope you have fun on your date!

Sincerely, from mom and dad :)

 

Well at lease I know they are ok. I walked over to the refrigerator and grab the money and put it into my pocket. I grab something quick to eat and went out the door. I ate on the way to school. As I arrived at school I can see Sungmin talking to someone I didn't recognize.

 

"Hey hyung!" I said

"Oh hey Ryeowook-ah I was just  about to call you." he said smiling. Who is this guy in front of me?

"Hyung who is this?"

"This is Yesung! I met him yesterday!" Why is he blushing? Do he like him? He does. I known him for a long time and I can tell if he like someone.

"Nice to meet you Yesung hyung." He seems nice but a tid bit weird. He had red hair and was very handsome. I reached out my hand to shake his hands. He shook my hand. His hand was so small.

"Nice to meet Ryeowook-shi." He said.

 

 We walked into the school and I went to my locker. After I was done, I made my way to the class. I can see Eunhyuk talking to that kid. What is his name......uh......Donghae. Donghae was cute but remind me of a fish. He is handsome and as very muscular and had black hair.

 

"Ryeowook-shi!"

"Hey hyung."

"Are you ready for your date?" I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

"Oh, I heard you was going on a date with him." Donghae says. How does he know?!?!? Have Kyuhyun been telling people about this! If he did I will kill him!

"Who told you?"

"Eunhyuk did." I've should have known.

"You just had to open your mouth hyung."

"Sorry I had to! Bye Hae I will talk to you later." Eunhyuk said and waved to Donghae who waved back.

 

I finally got into the classroom. I was ready to get this over with.

 

"Hey Ryeowook!" Kyuhyun said as he ran into the room and came to my desk.

"Hello Kyuhyun."

"Are you ready for today!"

 

But I didn't bother to answer him. The teacher came in and I let out air from my mouth. We where quiet though the whole class period even though I can feel him looking at me. Half of the day was almost over. It was lunch time. I sat at my usual table. Today Yesung and Donghae sat with us. Kyuhyun also came to sit with us this time.

 

"So Kyuhyun, where are you taking Ryeowook-ah?" Sungmin asked him

"I can't tell you. It a surprise." he said

"I think that is so sweet. A surprise date! I would love for that to happen to me one day!" Donghae said and everyone laughed except for me.

"Uh...I have to go to the bathroom. BRB" I said walking to the bathroom.

 

When I got to the bathroom I look into the mirror and started to talk to myself." What wrong with you Ryeowook! Get yourself together." after in said that I can hear the door open to the bathroom. And what do you know it was Kyuhyun.

 

"Ryeowook-shi are you ok."

"I'm fine." i said trying to act like I was doing something. I was trying to press the soap but nothing came out I repeatedly pressed it and SPLASH! There was soap all over my shirt. Get job Kim Ryeowook. Kyuhyun ran over towards me. I was now trying to get the soap off of me.

"Here. Let me help you." he grab my shirt and some paper towels and wiped me shirt. As he was wipeing my shirt off I look at him. He is absolutely gorgeous. I look a his heart shaped lips and I bit my lips. When he looked up I quickly looked away. He was now finished with my shirt. He turned over to the sink to wash his hands. Look at his arms......he wasn't  the muscular kind but he had muscle I didn't realize he was done washing his hands and was now look at me. I shook my head.

"T-thanks" I said blushing. Hopefully he didn't notice.

"No problem." he said smiling at me. THAT SMILE!!!! "You know I'm looking forward for tonight."

"I know."

"You are going to enjoy it. I PROMISE." he said. He walked to me closely. So close that are nose almost touched. " I PROMISE YOU." he kissed he on the cheek and left out of the bathroom. I was frozen and didn't know what to do. What was this feeling? Did I like him? Or possiblely love him? NO AWAY KIM RYEOWOOK! THERE IS NO WAY! I walked out of the bathroom and went back to the table.

​"Welcome back Wookie!" Eunhyuk said. I nodded. "​You missed me taking about that time we lock Sungmin in a closet for 30 minutes." I laughed. The bell rang and it was time to go back in class. After school ended I was walkin with Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Yesung and Donghae. They was talking while I was lost in my thoughts. I was thinking about that incident in the bathroom.

 

"Ryeowook! You have been quiet the whole day are you ok?" Sungmin said

"Of course I'm ok! Why wouldn't I be!" I made a fake smile.

"Alright then." Sungmin said. We walked to the mall sense it was right down the street from the school. We all enter the mall.

"Let's look in there!" Donghae pointed

"I shop in there all the time!" Yesung said. We all walked into the store.

"Ryeowook go inside the dressing room. We will find and hand you cloths and see if you like it." I nodded and waited they gave me a lot of things to try on but I didn't really like any of them.

"Ok Ryeowook this is the last one." Eunhyuk said. I grab the cloths and put it on and look in the mirror. THIS IS THE ONE! THIS IS REALLY IT.

"I think I found the right one!" I yelled and look at myself in the and smiled.

 

 

 

 

~Wow! I'm so sorry I took me so long to updated this story! I feel bad *face palm* I hope I will get new subscribers and thanks for everyone else for waiting  on me. I love you guys ^_^ Please leave me lots and lots of comments. Don't be shy! I will try to update whenever I get a chance.~