Chapter 4

Maybe Your The One I Love

* Helloooooooo! I missed you guys (or should I say girl’s kekeke)!!!! Thanks to all my new subscribers! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee comment! I'M BEGGING YOU! Lol! Okok enough talking let’s get to the story lol! *

 

 

 

“I think I found the right one!” I yelled and looked at myself in the mirror. This really fits me:

 

download?mid=2_0_0_1_10751738_AMpVimIAAS

(I really liked this outfit on him! lol)

 

“Ok Ryeowook-shi you can come out now.” Eunhyuk said. I walked out of the dressing room. Everyone was looking weird! Do they like it?!?

 

“Aww! My Ryeowook is so cute!”Sungmin said pinching my cheek. I hated it when people pinch my cheek but, Sungmin is the only one that can do it.

 

It’s really nice!” Donghae said

 

Thanks hyung.” I said smiling at him. “Ok let’s go pay for it so I can get ready.” I said walking into the dressing room again changing back into my cloths. After that I walked over to the cash register and paid for it. As I was walking to where the others were, my phone vibrated. I looked at it. I was a text from someone.

 

From: Unknown

 

Hey Ryeowook! I know you’re probably out looking for cloths for our DATA! I can’t wait to see you! I will pick you up at 7:00 so be ready! O and by the way this is Kyuhyun ^___^ See you soon! Saranghae <3333

 

Kyuhyun I knew it was you to begin with! Did he just say he loved me!?!?!?!? OMG!!! HE SAID HE LOVED ME!!!! Wait! Why am I so excited!?!? Wookie calm down!

 

“ RYEOWOOK-AHH!!!” Eunhyuk yelled waking me form my daydreaming. “ Stop daydreaming and lets go.” he said.

 

“Uh…Ok hyung.” I said running to catch up with them. Donghae and Yesung went there separated ways and Eunhyuk, Sungmin and I went to my house. When we got there, I got straight in the shower. When I was done, I did my hair, got dressed & and the usually. I went down stair finding my friends sitting on the couch.

 

“Hyungs, how do I look?!?!” I asked them

 

“You look perfect my little Angel!” Sungmin said pinching my cheek.

 

“Hyung! Can you stop that?”

 

“Sorry your so cute!”

 

“What time is it?”

 

“6:55.” Eunhyuk said

 

“What time did he say he was coming to get you?” Sungmin asked

 

“7:00.” I said

 

“I’m sure he will be here on time.” Eunhyuk said sitting me down next to him. 2 minutes passed and there was a knock on the door.

 

“It’s him!” Sungmin said jumping up off the couch to answer the door. “Hello Kyuhyun!” he said

 

“Hello! Uh…..Where is Ryeowook?” he asked

 

“Here he is!” Eunhyuk said pulling me off the couch. Hyung I can get up my self gesh! I walked over to the door and I froze.

 

“Hey Ryeowook!” he said and I just stood there. He look so handsome and cute at the same time, if that is possible.

1101102p1.jpg

His hair looked extra fluffy! His face! Don’t get he started on-WOOKIE!!! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!!!!!!

 

“H-hey K-Kyuhyun.” I said. Why am I stuttering?

 

“You look nice!” he said.

 

“Thanks. So do you.” I said.

 

“Shall we go?”

 

“Yes! Take him! Please take care of him!” Sungmin said.

 

“Hyung!” I yelled.

 

“Just go he will take good care of you!”  Eunhyuk said winking at Kyuhyun. What was that about?!?!?

 

“Let’s go Ryeowook.” He held out his hand. Am I supposed to grab it?

 

“O-okay. Bye hyungs.” I waved at them and took his hand. He walked me to his car and he opened the door for me. I went inside the car and he let go of my hand. Aww! I was kind of comfortable. What? “Where are you taking me?” i said. He started driving.

 

“To my house.” He said. What? T-to his house! “I’m joking.” I felt relieved. “I’m not going to tell you………it’s a surprise.” I pouted. “Are you nervous?” he asked me.

 

“N-no.” I said firmly. I was really nervous.

 

“Yea you are.” He smirked at me. * Melts*

 

“I said I wasn’t!” I folded my arms and looked out the window.

 

“You so cute!” He said pinching my cheek.

 

“YA!!!!! Don’t do that!” I yelled.

 

“Why not?”

 

“B-because……..Only Sungmin can do it.”

 

“For now on, I’m the only one who can.”

 

“Whatever.” I said rolled my eyes and he smiled. We was very awkward. We had nothing to talk about. I almost fell asleep but the car stopped.

 

“Where here!” He said. He got out of the car and opened my door. We was in front of a big building. It looked really empty.

 

“This place look closed.” I said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door. He opened it and all the light came on. “It’s beautiful!” is said. I can tell we are the only people in here. There was a big chandelier on the ceiling. Kyuhyun guided me to the really big table and I sat down.

 

“What will you like to eat?”

 

“Uh…anything is find.”

 

“I figured you will say that. Waiters!” He said. A lot of waiters were coming out with food. They laid it on the table.

Korean-food-2.JPG

 

This is a lot of food! “Eat up!” he said smiling at me. I smiled back. We ate until we was full. All of a sudden music started playing. Kyuhyun got up to his seat and walked over to me. "Can I have this dance." he asked me.

 

"Yes." He grabbed my hand and went to the middle of the floor. This was so romantic……..and beautiful! No one ever did this for me. He put his hand around my waist making me shivered. I slow wrap my hands around his neck. We looked into each other eyes while swaying to the music. His big brown eyes seem like they was staring into my eyes. He is real gorgeous. I couldn’t look away for a second. We kept staring at each other. We then noticed that the music stopped playing but we didn’t care. My heart started beat fast.  He slowly started coming closer to me. So close that our lips almost touch but then………………..they did. His lips were so soft. He was so gentle. We kissed passionately. I closed my eyes and enjoy the kiss. We slowly parted for lack of air. We stared at each again.

 

“Time fly passed when you are having fun.” He said smiling and unwrapping his hands from my waist and I unhooked my arms.

 

“You now….” I started. “ I-I  think I l-like you.” I said blushing.

 

“I know.” He said smiling at me. How does he know!?!?!?

 

“How do you know?”

 

“That kiss explained everything.” He said smirking. I tried not to blush.

 

“You’re really cute you now that.” He said pinching both of my cheek. I just let him do it. There was no need to protest. “Let me get you home before your parents kill me.” I laughed and took his hand. We got into the car and he drove me back home. When I reach home I got out the car. “Ryeowook. He said

 

“Yes.”

 

 “Can I meet your parent.”

 

“Why would you w-“

 

“Please!” he said pout. Aigoo! He’s so cute.

 

“Okay.”

 

“Yay!!!!!” he said and we walked up to my door. I got out my key and opened the door.

 

“Wookie your home!” my dad said.

 

“Hey mom and dad.” I said

 

“Who is this handsome young man!” My mom said walking towards Kyuhyun. “Hello I’m Heechul and this is my hushand Hangeng!” Shook Kyuhyun hand and so did my dad.

 

“Hi I’m Wookie’s boyfriend, Kyuhyun.” What?!?!? Did I hear him correctly! He called me Wookie and he said I that he was boyfriend! I-I don’t know how to react!

 

“Wookie you never told me you had boyfriend?” My dad said.

 

 “I-I”

 

“Ok Wookie I have to go.” Kyuhyun said.

 

“Nice meet you.” My mom said. Kyuhyun bowed to my parents and I walked him to his car. “I will text you.” he kissed my lips and got in the car. I waved goodbye and walked into the house.

 

“What a nice boy!” My dad said.

 

 “You pick a very nice and handsome guy my son.” My mom said kissing my forehead. I walked up the stair and went in my room. I lay in the bed. My phone vibrated.

 

From: Unknown

 

I hope you had fun today! Sweet dreams and Saranghae <333333

 

I should put his number in my phone.

 

Me:

 

I did have a good night. Thank you for everything. I love you too. <333333

 

I saved his number in my phone. Good night………my boyfriend!