Chapter 5

Maybe Your The One I Love

Kyuhyun POV

 
 
After I texted my new boyfriend or shall I said 'girlfriend', I was preparing myself for going to my hell hold. I hated going home! I know that really doesn't sound right but, if you was in my shoes you will understand why I hate it there. I then arrived at my house. I got out the car and walked up to the door. I got my keys out and opened the door. I tried to quickly make my way up the stair but...
 
 
 
"Where have you been." There is the man I hated more then anything……... my father...
 
 
 
"I've been out." I said firmly
 
 
 
"Where have you been out to." He said to me with pure coldness and evil in his eyes.
 
 
 
"I've went out with a friend." I said.
 
 
 
"You've better not be getting into anymore trou-"
 
 
 
"Why would you care what I've been doing? You never care before."
 
 
 
"Your right and I don't care what your doing and I don't care about you either." He stepped closer to me and said " Why should I care about my of a son that makes me sick to my stomach every time I see him." He then stepped away from me and went to his room. I just stood there and let my tears fall from my eyes. I could feel the pain go though me like someone had stabbed me right in the stomach with a knife. I ran to my room slamming my door cause my dresser to shake and knock some of my thing down from it. I always hated my dad and myself for not being the son my dad wanted and him for not excepting me for how I was. I just want to continue crying myself sleep like I always do.
 
 
-----
 
 
 
~beep beep beep~
 
 
 
My alarm went off make me shift in my bed uncomfortable. I set up in my bed with my eyes have way opened. I grabbed my phone and realized today was saturday. What am I going to do today? Hmmmmm……OH! I HAVE AN IDEA!
 
 
 
~Ring ring~
 
 
 
"Hello…"
 
 
 
"Wookie do you have plans today?" I asked sleepy Ryeowook.
 
 
 
"N-no."
 
 
 
"Do you want to do something today like me and y-"
 
 
 
"That sounds great! I will tell the others! Come over at 11:00!"
 
 
 
"Wait I meant just the-" Ryeowook was so excited that he cut me off to call his friends. Even though I just want just the two of us to hang out today, we can hang out with his friends if he wants to. Next it will be me and Ryeowook.
 
 
---------------
 
 
Nobody POV
 
 
 
Kyuhyun soon after arrived at Ryeowook's house. He quickly went up to the door and knocked on it.
 
 
 
"KYUHYUN!" Ryeowook said greeting him into the house. Kyuhyun then spotted Ryeowook's friends all sitting in the living room. They all waved at him and he waved back. "Kyuhyun I want you to meet my umma and appa." Ryeowook said grabbing Kyuhyun to the kitchen to were they were. Kyuhyun was a little nervous about meeting his parents. What if they don't like? What if they don't think in the right person for their son? All those thoughts went though his head making him even more nervous. They then reached the kitchen. "Umma. Appa. This is Kyuhyun……my boyfriend." Ryeowook said. Kyuhyun heart started to beat faster and faster. They both turn to look at Kyuhyun with wide eyes.
 
 
 
"SON! HE IS SO HANDSOME!" Ryeowook's umma ran towards him and started punching his cheeks. Kyuhyun felt relieved and smile at his umma.
 
 
 
"Good job son." Ryeowook's Appa said. He walk towards Kyuhyun and reached his hand out towards him. "Nice to meet you Kyuhyun. I'm Kim Hangeng and this is my wife Kim Heechul. Just call us Umma and Appa or Mr. and Mrs. Kim." he said with a gently smile. Kyuhyun shook Mr. Kim's hand and shook it.
 
 
 
"Nice too meet you too Mr. and Mrs. Kim." Kyuhyun said with a smile. Ryeowook just smile at them.
 
 
 
"Ok umma and appa we will be in the living room." Ryeowook said grabbing Kyuhyun's hand again and took him into his living room.
 
 
 
"Hey you guys are back!' Eunhyuk said happily.
 
 
 
"So Ryeowook, what are we going to do today?" Sungmin asked curious about what they all going to do.
 
 
 
"I didn't know it was Kyuhyun's idea." Ryeowook said
 
 
 
"Can we have a sleepover?" Yesung asked.
 
 
 
"You know what thats a great idea." Donghae said standing up.
 
 
 
"Sleepover it is!" Kyuhyun shouted and everyone cheered
 
 
 
*There maybe be so errors sorry XD. Please comment :)*